RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol DTK in shambles :laugh:
that's what you get for stealing my driver (potentially could have been another one too)
Read Regulation 6.2. Your claim that Omer was under contract to you and cannot join my team as a driver if the seat became free is against the rules.

vtH4pyF.gif

Also it is not a requirement that test drivers must move teams, but if they don't move into an open seat, test (I stress test, not test-manager) drivers will be then at half rewards.

RDFIA Press Conference
@Smartbean Congratulations on the home win, is this the biggest win of your career thus far?
(As I'm on holiday and typing this on my phone, reply format is a little different)

It's certainly up there together with my first ever win. What this win makes special is the battle with the weather and track and the fact it's my home race. Finally a result to celebrate about after the technical problems that haunted me so far this season.
Constructor's championship is definitely something we can aim for with 7 races to go. As for the driver's championship, well, it is not completely out of reach.
Jamie is 57 points from the lead and Stephan 70 points. If the boys keep the momentum they've gain lately and Honda, and myself keep the R&D pedal to the metal, then the championship is very much a possibility.

Team Buys:

-500 COF ($750)
Personal Buys (from the top of my head):
Budget: $0
Income: $650
+30 Quali Skill ($300)
+30 Race Skill ($300)
Total upgrade cost: $600
Remaining Budget: $50

Personal Values after buys (from the top of my head):
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 805
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16260
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Figures include Néron's team buy.

(As I'm on holiday and typing this on my phone, reply format is a little different)

It's certainly up there together with my first ever win. What this win makes special is the battle with the weather and track and the fact it's my home race. Finally a result to celebrate about after the technical problems that haunted me so far this season.

Personal Buys (from the top of my head):
Budget: $0
Income: $650
+30 Quali Skill ($300)
+30 Race Skill ($300)
Total upgrade cost: $600
Remaining Budget: $50

Personal Values after buys (from the top of my head):
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 805
CoF: 4375
Quali Skill: 16130
Race Skill: 16260
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Figures include Néron's team buy.
Gefeliciteerd met je thuisoverwinning!

+20 quali skill
+15 race skill please

Interview: Yeah, things are starting to look up, hopefully I can continue this positive trend and put some more work into quali to try and gain some improvement there as well.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say:
Well, I don't think I need to repeat myself for the 100th time. BUT, all dosh into race skill!
Also, for the hell of it, I'll put my vast number of bonus points into Qually skill!

(WHAT? EXTRA POINTS IN TWO DIFFERENT SKILLS?)

SIGOULAKIS FIGHTS BACK
11 - Austria - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis scored pole ahead of his teammate James McNamara again, but it was Jack Laskey capturing a remarkable 3rd place that has all the tongues wagging in the pit lane.
A dry qualifying meant that no repeat of FP2 was going to be seen, the silver and orange cars following the script to the letter. But that script obviously never reached Laskey, the Brit taking third ahead of championship leader Nathan Cornes by nearly a tenth of a second. His teammate Vimal Ana clearly didn't have the same luck in 20th...
Ben Utzer lines up in 5th alongside the joyful Stephan Bohner, while the main championship challenger Rautavaara is 8th behind Takuma Ishikawa. A grumpy Tobi Kederer was ninth after his FP1 removal and Jamie Cocks took the final spot in the top 10.
Commentators Comments: The race is all going to be about who can stay on the track, it bites hard when someone makes a mistake. The track is somewhat narrow, there should be enough room for two, but doubtful of three. The long straights will be helping those out with a nice BHP, namely JHR, RD and Apex have the best chances here, but again, they first have to stay on the track and having to come through traffic could ruin their day.
Podium Tips: N. Cornes, T. Yamaguchi, J. Cocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years