RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Impression:
Despite my and Jamie's early exit the German GP was nice viewing material as more unusual suspects provided good racing at the front, in particular the RD cars were particularly in form this weekend.

A big congratulations to Reed for his (maiden) victory. A big applause to Sharp for finally scoring points :thumbsup: and to McNamara for holding on to 2nd.

Press Paddock:
@Matt Bailey @William Néron @nathan Cornes @Takuma Ishikawa @Jamie Cocks @Smartbean What has gone wrong for you guys today? The top two teams and no one finished?
"To be honest, I'm at a loss on why my team mate and I got yet another technical failure, because the team very much focused on increasing the reliability for this GP.

To be halfway through the season now and myself only finishing 5 out of 9 GP's and in 7 out of 9 GP's experiencing technical failures is quite concerning.

Though if investments in reliability don't work, I think we must put all the funds into the power of the car and hope for the best."

Upgrades:
Budget: $50
Income: $50
+10 Quali Skill ($100)
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 803
CoF: 4975
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16230
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.

EDIT: Changed my buys from +10 Race Skill to +10 Quali Skill, values here updated, but not included Néron's team buys, those values are added/included in my next (edited) post

Last edited:
Shame about Takahiro, we'd pinpointed Germany as one of our big scorers but we just didn't get it together today. Still an excellent drive to 4th for Oorjit so all's not lost!

+5 Race BHP

Jos Verstappen!! YOU LEGEND!:roflmao:
w6r0w5.jpg

I'm amazed this didn't happen for about 20 times during that lap:laugh:

Use bonus skill for
+10 race skill
+5 quali skill
And with normal budget
+10 quali skill

The race was great for me after the bad quali we had but its a shame for takahiro to retire.

Upgrades:
Budget: $50
Income: $50
+10 Quali Skill ($100)
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $0

Race BHP: 803
CoF: 4975

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buys.
2 Points into RBHP
$150 -> -100 COF
Race BHP: 805
CoF: 4875

Updated with Néron's team buys.

EDIT: Changing my buys +10 Race Skill to +10 Quali Skill above values in this post reflect these changes, values in the quote are updated as well as the original post.

Last edited:
Donald Brugman presents home helmet!
Donald Brugman asked his painter to come up with an idea that would suit him and his homerace. He went for a typical dutch cartoon: Donald Duck. Donald Brugman will be wearing this helmet for the upcoming race at Circuit Park Zandvoort.

DONALD NEWFRONT.PNG

DONALD NEWREAR.PNG

DONALD NEWSIDE.PNG

DONALD NEWTOP.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks