RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTK Racing unveil Season 4 car
After a disastrous Pacific Grand Prix, DTK Racing took Daniel Harvey and current RD Racing driver Aaron Reed a few hours up the road to Bathurst to take next season's car out for a shakedown.

DTK Racing will have a Bridgestone shod, Toyota powered Dallara GP2/11 for the fourth season of Formula FG.
(A special thanks goes out to Pirelli, who were able to provide backup tyres for the test after a customs mix-up for Bridgestone)
View attachment 118753 View attachment 118754 View attachment 118755 View attachment 118756
A4uvXXu.png
Seeing as Season 4 is still a while away, I probably need to go back and change "The Force Awakens" to "Rogue One"

I'm getting the S4 stuff written up, hopefully up by today or tomorrow. (doubtful of today, I have a grandmother sitting in hospital right now and to see her will be 3-4 hours).
I think about 2 weeks with the option of a third until season start should be enough.

The regulations are being changed live, this can be viewed through the Google Docs (found in the opening post). If you want to talk to me at all when I'm back and doing them, feel free to grab Discord (if you want to voice chat, you'll need the desktop version) and join our server here: https://discord.gg/0lxhKWHBskFa1tTY)
If we have anyone using the web browser, send a text chat message and I'll make us a text channel to chat in :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
I'm getting the S4 stuff written up, hopefully up by today or tomorrow. (doubtful of today, I have a grandmother sitting in hospital right now and to see her will be 3-4 hours).
I think about 2 weeks with the option of a third until season start should be enough.

The regulations are being changed live, this can be viewed through the Google Docs (found in the opening post). If you want to talk to me at all when I'm back and doing them, feel free to grab Discord (if you want to voice chat, you'll need the desktop version) and join our server here: https://discord.gg/0lxhKWHBskFa1tTY)
If we have anyone using the web browser, send a text chat message and I'll make us a text channel to chat in :thumbsup:.
Does that basically work exactly like teamspeak if i see that correctly?

Does that basically work exactly like teamspeak if i see that correctly?
Correct, and free servers. No video, so I can't replace that we need skype for multiple commentators.
Because I saw some of you guys join it, I've changed the voice channel to a text channel, hit me up there and we can use a voice channel if needed.
This whole idea is that we can live chat any problems instantly.

I'll be on for maybe up to an hour on the regs, two big ones to fix in both the test driver roles and race driver contract system.

RIP that idea then. More changes have gone through, targets for changes now highlighted in purple.
Link to the chat channel on Discord is here: https://discord.gg/0lxhKWHBskF22v7I
Lay down any problems in there, I'll continue some light work on the series tomorrow, in the European morning (ish) I will be online and can undertake any problems that people can see.

Last edited:
I'll be on for maybe up to an hour on the regs, two big ones to fix in both the test driver roles and race driver contract system.

RIP that idea then. More changes have gone through, targets for changes now highlighted in purple.
Link to the chat channel on Discord is here: https://discord.gg/0lxhKWHBskGyirgE
Lay down any problems in there, I'll continue some light work on the series tomorrow, in the European morning (ish) I will be online and can undertake any problems that people can see.
Like the changes to t1 engines, new contracts from driver perspective are a bit confusing, but that's my opinion/lack of english language knowledge

Like the changes to t1 engines, new contracts from driver perspective are a bit confusing, but that's my opinion/lack of english language knowledge
The basics of the new driver contracts (and I've not done the team side yet), is that I'm opening up the ability to leave a team and move elsewhere.
However, I'm not going to allow a fully open market mid season, I'm closing off ways that drivers and teams can take advantage of that. I don't want to see one of the strongest drivers at a lower placed team then pack up and leave and join the top team. That's unfair on the the guy he replaced (if they were just sacked) and the previous team. I'll probably put that each transfer is subject to moderator approval on top of the restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back