R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

What size waist? 32? Lol just messin

Lulz. That made me laugh hard after some hectic days.

But we believe we sorted the server slowness issue that was causing Error 2228 and 503's.

And Steam has solved the DLC problem. So far I have received few confirmations on the ADAC 2014 DLC finally unlocking but please do let me know whether it unlocks for you or not.

I think he meant an animation of the driver change, showing one driver getting out and the other one getting in. But instead all we see is the driver sitting there, so it doesn't really feel like the driver change happened.

Unfotunately I don't drink coffe and I don't even smoke :p but that's exactly what i meant...and having just a (2) on the name makes the driver change function useless unless we get some sort of animation...even just hands swapping would be nice...

Which package should I choose today,ADAC GT 2014 Experience or ADAC 2013 car pack?Of course ADAC 2014.I am very dissapointed,because few months ago I bought ADAC 2013.If I had the info that soon will be released full experience ,i will never buy ADAC 2013 car pack.Now this car pack for me is pointless.I feel a bit cheated :thumbsdown:,because I do not see any DTM 2014 car packs around.Well then, what happens to the WTCC package should I buy now or there will also be Experience?

AC isn't any more or less serious than R3E. It's just a little boring, in my opinion of course.
In my opinion AC hasn't the classes that r3r has
AC isn't any more or less serious than R3E. It's just a little boring, in my opinion of course.
R3R has better sounds ,motion ,car classes and servers in mp mode ,AC has club racing which is better than public wreck servers,more profound physics and little better graphics in my opinion of course.Both are very good sims and i enjoy them.

I drink coffee or roll a cigarette during a pit stop.

Hehe. When i was racing Formula Ford's back in my younger days (as in real life racing), whenever we had a problem of some sort causing a long stop, my girlfriend at the time would rush out to the service box with extremely strong espresso from a maker we carried in the service bus. This i would down instantly without removing my helmet through a baby drinking mug :)

@Jay Ekkel: maybe this falls into your responsibility;) what about cooperating with some of the GTM top drivers to promote the newest experience? This seasons champion Rene is doing a lot of sim racing posted on his personal YT channel. I'm sure he has a kind of contract with slightly mad... but you should headhunt him. I could imagine he would enjoy driving his own car in his winning series?! And if you add the Audi R18 and Les-Mans we could watch him practicing for next year with R3E :D

I do find it weird how little promotion has been done for either game by the actual organisers themselves. For a niche series like GTM, I would have thought having a game of the series available would be a major selling point for sponsors and teams but the series don't seem to have done much cross-promotion at all. Shame, as this would be one of the best marketing tools available for their own promotion and building an audience.

Despite the excellent explanation by @Tom McEnteggart:thumbsup:, im still confused as i understand S3 releases two types of "DLC's": packs and experiences. Please correct me were im wrong.

The main difference between a pack and a experience are the ingame features: pitstops / championship modes etc. But i also understand those experience features will also be implemented in the packs at a later stadium, am i correct? I bought the ADAC 2013 pack, which contained cars and tracks. Now the ADAC 2014 experience is released. Those 2014 features will come to 2013 in a latter stadium making the pack an experience...correct?
So my question is why didnt they upgrade ADAC 2013 to a experience in the first place to hand out a "thank you for supporting gesture" towards the customers that already bought ADAC 2013 as a pack?

The main difference between a pack and a experience are the ingame features: pitstops / championship modes etc. But i also understand those experience features will also be implemented in the packs at a later stadium, am i correct? I bought the ADAC 2013 pack, which contained cars and tracks. Now the ADAC 2014 experience is released. Those 2014 features will come to 2013 in a latter stadium making the pack an experience...correct?
No, packs are just collections of tracks and/or cars. They won't make experiences out of old content.

You really think they wont implement all of the features to the rest of the content? Besides do you know the name of this game?
We are just missing customizable championship, to create our own championships now when pit stops are implemented in R3E.
But more specific features/regulations from the experiences like driver swops, will probably be exclusive for the experiences.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.2%