R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

I do not understand why the customers that have bought ADAC 2013, are not presented with this new stuff for 2013. Why are loyal customers that invested in the game are set back at newest features, S3 just saying: to have new features, throw more money at us...
sooo with that logic, f1 2014 should be free for us that own f1 2013? or 2013 should have all the new features of 2014. how would that make sense from a business standpoint

And ADAC 2014 is not a pack?
Packs are just cars and tracks bundled together for a discount (ADAC GT M '13) with a related theme.
ADAC GT M '14 is (as Sector 3 calls them) an "Experience" a game within the game, with a championship mode. I see them as different.

There will aslo be a significant discount, for the pack buyers, as you already have 6 of 8 tracks.

I don't like all these 100% grip servers on AC multiplayer. This is no sim for me. It's like Arcade racing.
I don't know why people open these kind of servers. But nevertheless I like AC!
R3E multiplayer is a big competition with ups and downs. Feels great.
Weekend is ADAC GT Masters 2014 time. hope to see ya!

AC isn't any more or less serious than R3E. It's just a little boring, in my opinion of course.

To me it feels more "serious" in that you have to be very precise and mistakes are punished severely. R3E is a bit more forgiving and you can go all out easier, at least IMO, and that usually leads to more smiles. When I get done with a session of AC I'm like "ok, that was kinda fun, but also a bit frustrating", but when I finish a session of R3E I'm like "holy crap that was awesome and so much fun!!!!". I also find the FFB in AC to be rather bland compared to R3E (and most other games), if I play AC after I've played R3E I usually think my wheel is broken because it feels so dull.

i agree with that brandon., I dont find AC physics frustrating , just it is boring and the AI are utter crap. Reminds me playing forza (borza) when i could fall asleep half way thru a race.

personally i think Acs physics are wasted on that game, with rubbish AI, dire career mode, and too many road cars.

I like this experience so much. Furthermore I'm really sure it'll be big fun for future online races.

But, what about the online servers where mandatory pitstops and tyre degradation are enabled?

Yea that really sucks. Steam should stop selling the DLC for R3E until they can implement the discount system that the R3E website uses.
They already can, but there's no way for Steam to know that you have ADAC 2013 as it was a pack only purchasable through the RRE store. But yeah, just checked DTM 2014 (bought 2013 through Steam) and it shows at the full price of £19.99.

Hopefully I'lll get a reply to my ticket at some point, doing a VISA chargeback would result in my steam account being banned.

If you make this comparison it is clear you do not understand my post you are replying on;).
ADAC 2013 was a pack of cars and tracks, ADAC 14 is an experience, so contains a single player championship, new features (mandatory pit stop, driver swaps, dual race format).

F1 201* usually has new features in each successive release, apart from 2014, where they removed the F1 Classic mode for some reason.

However, at least Sector 3 give owners of some of the content included a discount based on how much they own, unlike the F1 series where there's no discount for owning previous titles

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%