R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

I ran a couple of ADAC 2014 races. I was 6 seconds a lap faster during practice in Get Real
I wondered why AI was so slow so I began searching for AI threads.

I think I screwed up.

Here is what Sector 3 mentioned in a post on Steam.

"The adaptive AI works on a per track basis."
"If you do a single race (no practice or qualify) in Brands Hatch, exit and do another single race in Brands Hatch again, the AI will adapt because it now has data of your performance on that particular track."

That means, the first time you race on (in my case) Oschersleben, you should beat AI handily depending on driving skill. The next time you participate in a race on Oschersleben, AI will be faster.

Since, I was only driving fast enough to be among the AI cars (for the bumper banging fun), and I won by 0.1 seconds and 0.3 seconds that means AI will still be slow the next time I race on those tracks. :sleep:

Maybe a splash screen providing information on AI training would be useful in a splash screen while loading a single race or championship.

I ran a couple of ADAC 2014 races. I was 6 seconds a lap faster during practice in Get Real
I wondered why AI was so slow so I began searching for AI threads.

I think I screwed up.

Here is what Sector 3 mentioned in a post on Steam.

"The adaptive AI works on a per track basis."
"If you do a single race (no practice or qualify) in Brands Hatch, exit and do another single race in Brands Hatch again, the AI will adapt because it now has data of your performance on that particular track."

That means, the first time you race on (in my case) Oschersleben, you should beat AI handily depending on driving skill. The next time you participate in a race on Oschersleben, AI will be faster.

Since, I was only driving fast enough to be among the AI cars (for the bumper banging fun), and I won by 0.1 seconds and 0.3 seconds that means AI will still be slow the next time I race on those tracks. :sleep:

Maybe a splash screen providing information on AI training would be useful in a splash screen while loading a single race or championship.

I agree to the splash screen thing, so more people would understand the concept of the adaptive ai. It's actually one of the most impressive features of the entire sim and really unequaled in any other product... It actually works extremely well, if you know how to train it that is. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back