R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
How can I buy a game if it doesn't even list the price on the game's website? It only lists vRP, which I don't have an idea how much they are worth.

What's wrong with listing the price in a local currency or even only Dollars or Euros for my part?

I do not understand why the customers that have bought ADAC 2013, are not presented with this new stuff for 2013. Why are loyal customers that invested in the game are set back at newest features, S3 just saying: to have new features, throw more money at us...

Thanks I found it now. I may be confused but I can´t understand why I didn´t see it before. Game crashed on me constantly with a 2228 error so I have been doing tons of restarts of raceroom the entire afternoon and never seen anything but single race, practise etc.

I do not understand why the customers that have bought ADAC 2013, are not presented with this new stuff for 2013. Why are loyal customers that invested in the game are set back at newest features, S3 just saying: to have new features, throw more money at us...
ADAC 2013 was just a pack.
But Pit stops will eventually be implemented to R3E as well.

I have a question about difficulty modes: does the Get Real one include ABS and TC? I'm pretty sure those cars have them in real life, right?
I'm so used to not use ABS that I wouldn't know.. :sneaky:
But there is TC in the cars. (you can turn of the TC though)

I'm so used to not use ABS that I wouldn't know.. :sneaky:
But there is TC in the cars. (you can turn of the TC though)

Something has changed with this, with the GT Master 2014 cars is almost impossible to block the brakes, like if they used a very agressive ABS, but before the update, driving the 2013 version needed so much modulation while braking, very easy to block.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 26.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 77 16.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.1%
  • €3001-5000