1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Ryan Ogurek, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
    • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
    • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
    • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
    • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
    • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
    NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How can I buy a game if it doesn't even list the price on the game's website? It only lists vRP, which I don't have an idea how much they are worth.

What's wrong with listing the price in a local currency or even only Dollars or Euros for my part?
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Put it in the shopping cart and you should see it in your currency as well.
  4. Too bad it doesnt have the Nissan... it was my favorite in GTM 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. i bought GT Masters 2014 via steam but it won't show up ingame. any ideas how to fix this?? :(
  6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

I do not understand why the customers that have bought ADAC 2013, are not presented with this new stuff for 2013. Why are loyal customers that invested in the game are set back at newest features, S3 just saying: to have new features, throw more money at us...
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. Championship mode is not out yet it seems? Btw there is no championship mode for DTM 2014 either or am I missing something?

Driver swaps would be so much interesting if we as players could do them.
  8. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

There's championship mode in both dtm 13/14 adac gt 14 in single player mode
  9. Thanks I found it now. I may be confused but I can´t understand why I didn´t see it before. Game crashed on me constantly with a 2228 error so I have been doing tons of restarts of raceroom the entire afternoon and never seen anything but single race, practise etc.
  10. This release presents a dilemma for RaceDepartment: Is there going to be a separate forum for every Experience released (since there is already one for DTM)? I think they should probably all be lumped into the RRE forum.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Agreed. You need R3E installed to play DTM Experience. It's all one and the same so should all fall under the same sub-forum.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. 247

would be also interesting to have some sort of animation...having just the cockpit view with hands always on the wheel it's like not have to change anything...
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I have a question about difficulty modes: does the Get Real one include ABS and TC? I'm pretty sure those cars have them in real life, right?
  14. ADAC 2013 was just a pack.
    But Pit stops will eventually be implemented to R3E as well.

I'm so used to not use ABS that I wouldn't know.. :sneaky:
    But there is TC in the cars. (you can turn of the TC though)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. We should be able to change name of our 2nd driver in the GT Masters championship, instead of have 2 drivers: Martin Larsen and Martin Larsen(2) :whistling:
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Something has changed with this, with the GT Master 2014 cars is almost impossible to block the brakes, like if they used a very agressive ABS, but before the update, driving the 2013 version needed so much modulation while braking, very easy to block.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. I got to be honest, this game just moved to the top of my list of sim games. Assetto Corsa is good for sure but it lacks the overall polish of R3E now. R3E is kicking serious ass these days. Kudos to Sector 3, I'm stunned how far this game has come in the last few months.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. I like AC but for some reason I don't get the excitement I get from R3E - can't put my finger on it (maybe it's the sounds), I just get a little bored after a while with AC. That's not to say I'm giving up on AC, just not spending much time with it for now.
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

And ADAC 2014 is not a pack?
  20. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

Same here, R3E isn't as serious as AC but it sure puts a much bigger smile on my face. Dat sound......
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1