R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Since the ADAC series uses two drivers could an option be added for the AI to drive the player car for part of the race simulating an actual driver change? @Jay Ekkel @Sonat Ozturk
I have had this question as well.
And today I actually had a bug of this kind in a ADAC championship.
I paused the game for 5-10 minutes, when I returned and pressed resume, the AI was controlling the car.. :O_o:
I thought I had pressed for replay by mistake, but no, the AI had swapped me out during the break! :D (had to restart to regain control of the car)

You don't pay twice for the content, you already own! So all cars and tracks that you already have from the 2013 pack give you a high discount on the 2014 experience :)
no with the adac 2014 you get only discount for the tracks you already own Sys say i only own about 50 % and i own all tracks except 2 and all cars from adac 2013 Look at CARS and there you see that even if you own 2013 you need to purchase the 2014 cars so after that i own 4 mclarens mp 4 audi8 lm uultra etc. its not normal all cars have the same specs but you have to own them multiple times :sneaky::devilish::(:mad:

no with the adac 2014 you get only discount for the tracks you already own Sys say i only own about 50 % and i own all tracks except 2 and all cars from adac 2013 Look at CARS and there you see that even if you own 2013 you need to purchase the 2014 cars so after that i own 4 mclarens mp 4 audi8 lm uultra etc. its not normal all cars have the same specs but you have to own them multiple times :sneaky::devilish::(:mad:
You only pay for the liveries on cars you already own.

I'm saying you already have 69 vRP and you said ADAC 14 is listed as 1154 vRP. Your 69 vRP will be used for the purchase so you only will be charged the cost lof the difference (1085 vRP).
Purchased! Instead of buying packs of vRP (500, 1100, 2000 or 5000 only) this method is well done. You pay the amount it costs. So I suggest one thing:

Why don't forget completely about vRP's (only give them away as a gift to league winners or something) and make the shop to buy in our currencies? Example: show "DTM 1992: 9,99€" instead of "DTM 1992: 999 vRP's". As a Steam game it should take the cost of our wallets and that's it, simple and easy.

PD: ADAC 2014, great job on it S3!!! Keep the titles like this pls, doing really good.

Purchased! Instead of buying packs of vRP (500, 1100, 2000 or 5000 only) this method is well done. You pay the amount it costs. So I suggest one thing:

Why don't forget completely about vRP's (only give them away as a gift to league winners or something) and make the shop to buy in our currencies? Example: show "DTM 1992: 9,99€" instead of "DTM 1992: 999 vRP's". As a Steam game it should take the cost of our wallets and that's it, simple and easy.

PD: ADAC 2014, great job on it S3!!! Keep the titles like this pls, doing really good.
The VRP is for future price money to be won Whats the problem 999vrp = 9,99 euro 1090vrp = 10,90 euro and its taken from your steam wallet or whatever method you want to pay. what ppl are making hugh problems from nothing turning mosquito into elephants

The VRP is for future price money to be won Whats the problem 999vrp = 9,99 euro 1090vrp = 10,90 euro and its taken from your steam wallet or whatever method you want to pay. what ppl are making hugh problems from nothing turning mosquito into elephants
Chill out, not trying to make a problem for nothing, it's not a problem to me but a simple suggestion. S3 will do what they want with it.

Also, this. I'm pretty sure this screen refers to adac and not dtm, fix when possible.
j5idls.jpg

It feels like a mess! At the start i bought seperate GTR3 cars: Audi R8, BMW Z4, BMW Alpina, MClaren MP4. Besides those cars i also bought some tracks. After that the ADAC 2013 was released. That did not contain the Mclaren MP4. I also was not able to race championships (which should be standard feature for any racesim). Now ADAC 2014 is released with the McLaren MP4.
If i would buy this pack i need to pay around 1000 VRP...for WHAT? Championship mode? Pitstops? Liveries? I never had any problem with payed content. I'd rather pay for content (cars and tracks!) instead of using low quality mods. But i refuse to pay for regular ingame features like pitstops and championship modes. Differences between packs and experiences? At the store i can onle choose for the tab PACKS. This is getting way out of control. If i had knew S3 would have gone this way i would not have bought anything. It is very sad that i experience a solid feel of regret. Regret spending money on such bad concept.
And know lets see if i can hit the ultimate dislike score.

It feels like a mess! At the start i bought seperate GTR3 cars: Audi R8, BMW Z4, BMW Alpina, MClaren MP4. Besides those cars i also bought some tracks. After that the ADAC 2013 was released. That did not contain the Mclaren MP4. I also was not able to race championships (which should be standard feature for any racesim). Now ADAC 2014 is released with the McLaren MP4.
If i would buy this pack i need to pay around 1000 VRP...for WHAT? Championship mode? Pitstops? Liveries? I never had any problem with payed content. I'd rather pay for content (cars and tracks!) instead of using low quality mods. But i refuse to pay for regular ingame features like pitstops and championship modes. Differences between packs and experiences? At the store i can onle choose for the tab PACKS. This is getting way out of control. If i had knew S3 would have gone this way i would not have bought anything. It is very sad that i experience a solid feel of regret. Regret spending money on such bad concept.
This game compared to others isn't finished yet.. .

Customizable championship will come, and hopefully sooner than later. :whistling:;)

Beta....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back