R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

you were searching for some return/reaction, , the last line of your post says this, peoples sense of humour , like opinion is neither correct or incorrect .
Im not sure of your maths but it be nice if youd enlighten me ; what discount does the game offer you ? what do you own that crosses with the adac 14 pack etc

Andi

@Peter I dont know what is funny about my post Peter. I spend around 100 euro's into R3E and you think my post is funny? I do not understand your sense of humour, please enlight me.
Not sure what your post was suppose to accomplish - what kind of reaction did you expect?

Value for the money is different for everyone. I may have slightly more invested in R3E but it is also the sim I play the most so to me it's worth it. To me I overpaid for my other sims as I don't play them much. If you are unhappy, no one here can do anything about that.

Value for the money is different for everyone. I may have slightly more invested in R3E but it is also the sim I play the most so to me it's worth it. To me I overpaid for my other sims as I don't play them much. If you are unhappy, no one here can do anything about that.

It can also depend on how/when you buy the content. I got lucky and bought DTM 2013 on the Black Friday sale for about $7USD and then found I could upgrade to DTM 2014 for only $17 more instead of the full $29.99. By doing this I got the 2013 and 2014 DTM's for less than the price of DTM 2014 by itself and it also unlocked all the DTM 2013 tracks in R3E which added a whole lot of life to that part of the game. Once I had all that content, suddenly most of the other content was getting heavy discounts because of what I already owned. This allowed me to play/enjoy the game a lot more and caused me to fall in love with it.

I currently have DTM 2013, 2014 and DTM 92, WTCC, ADAC 2014, every track except Laguna, and 8-10 random cars that didn't come with the above packs. I think I'm about $60-70 into it total, which is basically the price of one Playstation game. In my book that's not bad value at all and I have no doubt I'll get that much enjoyment out of the game (I'm already half way there!). I've already got far more enjoyment out of my R3E content than I've got from AC (which was only half the cost).

Not sure what your post was suppose to accomplish - what kind of reaction did you expect?
What
I started a long post but deleted it all. Seems like you have your own culture here. Seems like the message is that im not welcome here. Being bullied before in my life, i know the feeling and it hurts you know...it really does. But probably you dont give a sh*t only smile. I promise to leave and wont post anything else. S3 just lost a customer. Yeah..go ahead and make a fool of me...that is what you like to do at this forum

I started a long post but deleted it all. Seems like you have your own culture here. Seems like the message is that im not welcome here. Being bullied before in my life, i know the feeling and it hurts you know...it really does. But probably you dont give a sh*t only smile. I promise to leave and wont post anything else. S3 just lost a customer. Yeah..go ahead and make a fool of me...that is what you like to do at this forum

you are joking off course ;; everyone is welcome here , you posted a thread with strong opinions , i asked could you give some info (you didnt) someone else challenged you based on there own opinion ,someone was amused by your post... Im sorry to shatter your reality but disagreement and humour at this level arent bullying ; people have a right to an opinion and they will discuss it .
So my honest opinion basedon what i can see is that you posted something , that you havent backed up or added to to substantiate your opinion , a few people have shared there opinion and you have decided to go all "drama queen" on us and then you spat your dunmmy out and fired the toys out the pram ....

expressing your opinion is your right , believing it to be fact is not

So deep breath and if you choose to carry out your threat then im sorry , sorry you have chosen to punish yourself in this way

Andi

Remember kids, if you don't completely agree with my opinion then you are against me and the epitome of evil. :confused: :O_o:

Boby, this place is very friendly and accepting (as far as I've seen in my time here), unless of course you word your responses in an antagonistic way (such as "And know lets see if i can hit the ultimate dislike score"). If you want to be bullied, go visit the GTPlanet forums and then you'll really know what it's like to have your opinion trashed (especially if you don't think Gran Turismo is the greatest "sim" ever). If you want a sim you don't have to pay for...............well, let me know when you find it. :thumbsup:

I promise to leave and wont post anything else.
Boby I know you as a very friendly and nice guy, but you should really not use the "I am leaving" argument to end a discussion. You did the same last year in a "sim racing hardware" discussion and actually asked for your account to be removed completely remember? :whistling:

We don't delete accounts and yet here you are again enjoying sim racing life as it should and you are very much welcome to do so. :inlove:

However this a forum and on forums people express their opinion. Some people can have a good discussion, others simply stick to their facts. As long as people´s expressions are within our simple forum rules we have to accept different opinions, which is okay.

If this discussion feels unpleasant, try stepping a side for a while and go do something else, then decide to continue it or simply walk away and get into your (virtual) car and race it off :)

Types of Bullying
There are three types of bullying:
  • Verbal bullying is saying or writing mean things. Verbal bullying includes:
    • Teasing
    • Name-calling
    • Inappropriate sexual comments
    • Taunting
    • Threatening to cause harm
  • Social bullying, sometimes referred to as relational bullying, involves hurting someone’s reputation or relationships. Social bullying includes:
    • Leaving someone out on purpose
    • Telling other not to be friends with someone
    • Spreading rumors about someone
    • Embarrassing someone in public
  • Physical bullying involves hurting a person’s body or possessions. Physical bullying includes:
    • Hitting/kicking/pinching
    • Spitting
    • Tripping/pushing
    • Taking or breaking someone’s things
    • Making mean or rude hand gestures
I'm confused I read all the thread like 4-5 times and I couldn't find anything of the above... aside the physical part can someone show me when/where this "bullying" happened?

I'd guess it's probably just best to drop it and move on so the thread can get back on topic. Some of us don't like the pay model, some of us don't mind it, we're all entitled to our own opinion. :thumbsup:

Slightly back on topic, I do have a question about the Adaptive AI. I've been "training" the AI in DTM 2014 and R3E, I wonder will this training carry over to the ADAC cars or do I need to train them separately? I've only done one race with ADAC 2014 so far, AI seemed ok but I don't know if you need to restart the training process with a new pack/experience.

Boby, stay mate. This is a great community and you know it.
Take no notice of what people type even if it gets to you, pretend they don't exist in reality. It works for me mate. ;)

Trust me, I have had far worse thrown at me on here than you have, but I take it with a pinch of salt. Life is too short to worry what others say to you or think about you.

See you on the track. :thumbsup:

@Boby Kim, maybe there is a language barrier. My comments were not meant to "attack" you, just wondering what you expected from the community (based on your post) and my personal opinion of "value" for money spent on a racing sim. Nothing more.

My god, i really would like to write in my native language to express myself, but i guess only a few would understand.
Okay, laying my head on the piece of wood: here we go.
I appologize for my behaviour on this forum. I appologize towards everybody i did any harm with my words. I promise i wont do it again. I am aware of the fact that everything i say is just a opinion.
You are all right, im wrong. What else can i say?
@Emilio : thanks for pointing out to me that nobody was bullying me. Sorry for my behaviour
@William Wester : My sinsere appologies for my reply, didnt mean to harm you.

I deleted the R3E installation from my HD and that is it. From now on i will only keep myself busy with onther games. Thanks for all support and i wish you all luck with R3E.

My god, i really would like to write in my native language to express myself, but i guess only a few would understand.
Okay, laying my head on the piece of wood: here we go.
I appologize for my behaviour on this forum. I appologize towards everybody i did any harm with my words. I promise i wont do it again. I am aware of the fact that everything i say is just a opinion.
You are all right, im wrong. What else can i say?
@Emilio : thanks for pointing out to me that nobody was bullying me. Sorry for my behaviour
@William Wester : My sinsere appologies for my reply, didnt mean to harm you.

I deleted the R3E installation from my HD and that is it. From now on i will only keep myself busy with onther games. Thanks for all support and i wish you all luck with R3E.

Doesn't make much sense to deprive yourself of something just because someone else doesn't share your opinion about it, but to each his own I guess. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the game you paid for and just stop visiting the forum that causes you aggravation?

Oh well, at least the thread can get back on topic now. Farewell.

Doesn't make much to deprive yourself of something just because someone else doesn't share your opinion about it, but to each his own I guess. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the game you paid for and just stop visiting the forum that causes you aggravation?

Oh well, at least the thread can get back on topic now. Farewell.
Huh?? I appologize and you kick my head one more time en publique? What is wrong with you people?

He doesn't kick your head in. He is actually giving you a good advise to just enjoy your game(s) and not to focus any longer on the things that upset you (this forum obviously) and wishes you a farewell.

But lets indeed end the offtopic chat here and continue on-topic as after all this post used to be about the ADAC GT Masters Experience.

^That was exactly my point, was not trying to kick anyone in the head and was simply suggesting not to let other people's opinion deprive you of something enjoyable. I don't care if everyone on here called me the dumbest person in the world, I wouldn't let that stop me from enjoying my favorite sim.

Editor's note: The above comment was not intended as an insult or to kick one's head, simply some friendly advice.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%