R3E: ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014 released

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_3.png

Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.

Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:

"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.

In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.

The game modes contain:
  • Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
  • Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
  • Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
  • Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
  • Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
NOVICE and AMATEUR physics models assist new and growing talent while the GET REAL physics model will challenge experienced drivers. Enhanced support for a wide variety of game controllers comes standard, including; steering wheels, gamepads, and keyboards." - Sector 3 Studios

ADAC_GT_Masters_Experience_2014_6.png

I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Huh?? I appologize and you kick my head one more time en publique? What is wrong with you people?
If you got insulted by that post by Brandon I can see why you have been upset by the other posts!!
And forums in general might not be a good place for you.

When you read and write on forums it's a question of interpretation.
What people really meant by it or what not, and that's not always easy if you don't know the person in question really good.
That's why you shouldn't take things that serious on the net.
You just might misinterpret what the other person wrote, or he didn't get what you meant.

If it despite was meant in a bad way, why bother of what some stranger writes on a forum.. .

And if you disagree on some things, I'm sure you will or can agree on something else!

Slightly back on topic, I do have a question about the Adaptive AI. I've been "training" the AI in DTM 2014 and R3E, I wonder will this training carry over to the ADAC cars or do I need to train them separately? I've only done one race with ADAC 2014 so far, AI seemed ok but I don't know if you need to restart the training process with a new pack/experience.

I'll attempt to get us back on topic by repeating the above question, I don't believe I ever got a response. :thumbsup:

Stupid question probably, but do I have to own the complete pack to be able to join multiplayer servers in R3E when I own a single car and the specific track from that pack?

Just asking, because I wanted to join but after I chose the car and its livery nothing happened. No message, just couldn't continue.

I noticed in the description of the ADAC 14 pack is multiplayer mentioned. But it is not mentioned in the ADAC 13 pack. But I tested to join a 13 server but it was the same there too. Nothing happens after choosing the livery.

You only need to own one car. Sometimes the game gets hung up on the livery screen (regardless of which car), just keep clicking your livery and eventually it should let you in.

Ok, thanks. I chose the livery and for a few seconds the loading circle appeared, then disappeared and I klicked the livery again. Did it a few times but nothing changed. Next time I will keep clicking even longer.

BTW, why does ADAC 14 has specifically multiplayer feature mentioned, is there a separate multiplayer part?

You only need to own one car. Sometimes the game gets hung up on the livery screen (regardless of which car), just keep clicking your livery and eventually it should let you in.

I had the impression it blocks people choosing the same livery, it keeps failing for a certain livery so I just pick the next and then it's ok. Might be an issue if your only livery is already taken if it works like that.

I had the impression it blocks people choosing the same livery, it keeps failing for a certain livery so I just pick the next and then it's ok. Might be an issue if your only livery is already taken if it works like that.

I don't think that is the case. Because when I tried to join some ADAC 13 server it was empty at that moment.

To start of with the ADAC 2014 experience is absolutely awesome! Most fun I had playing a racing sim in years.

I do however have one problem though (apologises if this has already been reported) for some reason in the single player championship race 2 gets skipped. I complete race 1, hit continue and next thing it's loading the next track.

This hasn't happened every time but has occurred more then once. From memory so far at zandvort and redbull ring.

It's a little frustrating I normally qualify much better for race 2 lol

To start of with the ADAC 2014 experience is absolutely awesome! Most fun I had playing a racing sim in years.

I do however have one problem though (apologises if this has already been reported) for some reason in the single player championship race 2 gets skipped. I complete race 1, hit continue and next thing it's loading the next track.

This hasn't happened every time but has occurred more then once. From memory so far at zandvort and redbull ring.

It's a little frustrating I normally qualify much better for race 2 lol

Had the same issue. Figured out if you click the "Go to next race button" once it will bring the same screen up again. Don't hit the 'Go to next race" button a second time. If you wait a few seconds it will start loading Race 2.

Boby, stay mate. This is a great community and you know it.
Take no notice of what people type even if it gets to you, pretend they don't exist in reality. It works for me mate. ;)

Trust me, I have had far worse thrown at me on here than you have, but I take it with a pinch of salt. Life is too short to worry what others say to you or think about you.

See you on the track. :thumbsup:

Plus, I found the ignore button and added a troll to it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years