ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I have a problem which I cannot find in the ptracker-stats.
I don't want to see racers that have been disconnected in my leaderboards.
Is there a possibility to turn this off or is that function not there yet?

Greetings,
Magix

Are you talking about the session details? The disconnected drivers are shown as DNF there (at least for the races). There is no way to turn that off as far as I know, sorry. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, maybe you can post a screenshot explaining your issue?

Greetings
Neys

Hi,
I ran ptracker for a long time without an issue. Great app, don't know how to play without it! But today I installed the launcher from srs (don't know if it has anything to do with it) but then ptracker won't let the game start. It loads up to the last car ("loading car 24"...) then it stops. Tried to reinstall but to no avail. Any clues?

Hi,
I ran ptracker for a long time without an issue. Great app, don't know how to play without it! But today I installed the launcher from srs (don't know if it has anything to do with it) but then ptracker won't let the game start. It loads up to the last car ("loading car 24"...) then it stops. Tried to reinstall but to no avail. Any clues?

logs please?

Are those the right logs?
"ptracker_fileobserver.txt" is empty
Yeah these are the files... Unfortunately there is no obvious reason why ptracker is not working. If this error is really new after installing another mod, try to disable the app (or better, physically move it away into another directory) and see if ptracker is working again. To be really sure, try to disable all apps except ptracker (just to test). Report the results here.
Please also check the timestamp of ptracker-exe-stdout.txt. Is it updated after restarting AC?

The logs are not complete, but that's probably because of the stall. If you give it some more time (maybe two minutes), does AC come up then? If so, please post your logs again.

First of all, thank you for your quick responses :)
Now... it won't work.
What I had installed earlier was no app per se but a UI interface for http://www.simracingsystem.com/ (goes in launcher/themes/default/modules)
I disabled it nontheless and every app in the game but to the same conclusion. As requested the updated logs. ptracker-exe-stdout.txt has the same timestamp as the other two.

additional info: before I reinstalled ptracker AC started but ptracker itself was only a small grey block on the UI. That was the reason I reinstalled it in the first place. After that the game won't start anymore as described earlier.

Attachments

• log.txt
    893.4 KB · Views: 381
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 223
  • py_log.txt
    300 bytes · Views: 323
First of all, thank you for your quick responses :)
Now... it won't work.
What I had installed earlier was no app per se but a UI interface for http://www.simracingsystem.com/ (goes in launcher/themes/default/modules)
I disabled it nontheless and every app in the game but to the same conclusion. As requested the updated logs. ptracker-exe-stdout.txt has the same timestamp as the other two.

additional info: before I reinstalled ptracker AC started but ptracker itself was only a small grey block on the UI. That was the reason I reinstalled it in the first place. After that the game won't start anymore as described earlier.

Maybe something's wrong with your settings and/or your database. Try to delete or rename the directory <your documents>/Assetto Corsa/plugins/ptracker

No success, I'm sorry -.-
:notworthy:

Try to disable your anti virus software temporarily and see if that helps. It might be a virus scanner false positive...

Otherwise, I'm running out of ideas.

Greetings
Neys

EDIT: Maybe try also a steam integrity check.

Last edited:
It was the virus scanner.... bummer! I don't know how this happened because nothing had changed. I don't understand it :D
Whatever.... What file exactly do I have to exclude in the scanner so it can run anyway?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, THIS WAS JUST GREAT AND RESPONSIVE SUPPORT! :inlove:
Keep it up :)

Exclude all .exe and .dll files you can find under apps/python/ptracker. It's a shame that the virus scanners tend to detect the pyinstaller executables. You can help if you report the false positive to your vendor.

Just for my curiosity, which virus scanner are you using?

Exclude all .exe and .dll files you can find under apps/python/ptracker. It's a shame that the virus scanners tend to detect the pyinstaller executables. You can help if you report the false positive to your vendor.

Just for my curiosity, which virus scanner are you using?
Hi Neys,
You remember I had same with AVG, well all is fine now with the last update of ptracker.:)

Hey Neys, Ive read that you can have two separate servers set. One for say qual and other for the race. And the race server gets it's info from the qually server. Is this correct? If so is there any documentation available on it.

Thanks

Hey Neys, Ive read that you can have two separate servers set. One for say qual and other for the race. And the race server gets it's info from the qually server. Is this correct? If so is there any documentation available on it.

Thanks

You can set up multiple stracker instances sharing the same database. Documentation and real world examples are available on http://n-e-y-s.de

hey neys i was wondering if its possible to display the car name as an option, it would be a lifesaver for a commentator like myself especially when there are multiple classes or they have a urd car where they all have the same badge.

Anyways thank you for your time and effort.

Hi Ney,

I tried to install Ptracker unsuccessful. When I run AC, I have the same error "ptracker-servier-DITS retruned -1"

Possible to help me ?

Thanks,

Attachments

• log.txt
    546 KB · Views: 261
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    115 bytes · Views: 274

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.