ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question about stracker and ptracker version compability since I just updated my ptracker to the latest (3.1.6) and now it shows me as disconnected from the server. Is ptracker backwards compatible with all stracker versions or can I now only use it on servers which are up to date with the latest stracker?

ptracker should be compatible with other stracker versions, but it is not tested extensively; which stracker version are you running?

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

3.2.1-experimental

ptracker, version 3.2.1-experimental is available for download at http://n-e-y-s.de/download :cool:

ptracker highlights:
  • new in-game statistics browsing
  • leaderboard changes when spectating cars
  • replay mode [limited feature set]
  • configurable chat filtering (e.g., PLP:)
I'd like to hear your opinions about ptracker's new statistics browsing: Is it working for you? Do you like it, what could be made better, etc?

A few words about version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.2.3-experimental

Here we go, experimental ptracker and stracker version 3.2.3. As usual you can download experimental versions from http://n-e-y-s.de, unexperienced users shall stay with the stable versions. I still expect some bugfix versions needed for 3.2.x.

Highlights:
  • advances in the new in-game browser (mouse wheel and keyboard support)
  • support for point to point tracks (A2B) in both stracker and ptracker
Notes:
  • ptracker's timing scheme has been...

3.2.4-experimental

Uploaded new experimental version 3.2.4 for stracker and ptracker. As usual, experimental versions can be downloaded from http://n-e-y-s.de

Highlights:
  • ptracker got an installer
  • fixes for the changes in the timing
Change Log:

ptracker
  • ptracker comes now with an installer. Execute the .exe and you will be guided through the installation. The MSVC 2015 redistributables should be installed automatically if needed. A small test is performed to...

3.2.5-experimental

Uploaded new experimental versions 3.2.5 of ptracker and stracker to http://n-e-y-s.de. Unexperienced users shall stay with the latest stable 3.1.x versions.

Thanks to all of you reporting issues and bugs of these experimental versions. For this version, special thanks to @QC. :)

Notes:
  • Versions 3.2.0 to 3.2.4 have problems with the stracker/ptracker protocol backwards compatibility and they are not able to connect with these new versions and also not with...

3.2.6-experimental

Uploaded experimental versions 3.2.6 of stracker and ptracker to http://n-e-y-s.de. I think we are finally getting somewhere close to stable ...

Change Logs:

ptracker
  • installer: fix ptracker installation path detections containing / instead of \
  • add option "Show cars based on track pos" (default: next and last car)
  • add option "Colorize drivers around you" (default: True)
  • add option "Show driver status" (default: True)
  • add display of arrows to...

3.2.8-experimental

Uploaded experimental versions 3.2.8 of ptracker and stracker to http://n-e-y-s.de. Looks like there might be still a problem with ptracker. If you observe "hangups", please use the version 3.2.8 to report the logs.

ptracker changes:
  • update sim_info structure for AC 1.6
  • do not change the fuel display when clicking on the number (this area is reserved for pinning, fuel display is changed when clicking on fuel symbol)
  • remove pin hack, since this is not needed...

Thanks neys. I forgot what the fix was, but how do remove the hotlap timer running in the first line even if hotlap line is turned off (ptracker)? It covers the first line.

Thanks neys. I forgot what the fix was, but how do remove the hotlap timer running in the first line even if hotlap line is turned off (ptracker)? It covers the first line.

It should be fixed in latest experimental version (3.2.8), if I remember right. You should be able to remove hotlap line in conf. dialog and all labels belonging to HL line should be hidden.

Hi, i've tried the stable version and tried the latest experimental versions. I activated the app in the game menu and everything but, the stats button simply does not display... And the stracker server is running 100% and recording all my race data "as expected". The ptracker just doesn't work.. :( Am i missing something?

Hi, i've tried the stable version and tried the latest experimental versions. I activated the app in the game menu and everything but, the stats button simply does not display... And the stracker server is running 100% and recording all my race data "as expected". The ptracker just doesn't work.. :( Am i missing something?

Please check the FAQ in http://www.n-e-y-s.de/ptracker_doc#auto_chapter_2. If you still have problems, please send me your logs.

Hi, I just did everything under that faq's but no luck. Do you want the stracker log (if yes, i've attached it to this reply).

No I need the directory <your documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs. If possible zip the contents of the folder, at least the files py_log.txt, log.txt and ptracker-exe-stdout.txt (if existing).

No I need the directory <your documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs. If possible zip the contents of the folder, at least the files py_log.txt, log.txt and ptracker-exe-stdout.txt (if existing).
ok cool. sorry for the late response. work. -_-

Attachments

• ptracker_fileobserver.txt
    287 bytes · Views: 245
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 552
  • py_log.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 996
  • log.txt
    373.9 KB · Views: 306
Hmm - it looks like ptracker is working normally. I might have misinterpreted your post:

the stats button simply does not display

You just don't see the button for the statistics display? Try to double click on the hotlap line or click on the connection symbol (green, if connected to stracker, gray otherwise). Then, the ptracker dialog should be displayed and you are able to select local or remote stats. Please report back if I misunderstood, or if it's still not working.

Sorry for confusion :)
Neys

Hmm - it looks like ptracker is working normally. I might have misinterpreted your post:

You just don't see the button for the statistics display? Try to double click on the hotlap line or click on the connection symbol (green, if connected to stracker, gray otherwise). Then, the ptracker dialog should be displayed and you are able to select local or remote stats. Please report back if I misunderstood, or if it's still not working.

Sorry for confusion :)
Neys
hey sorry. I don't think we are on the same page. This is what my in game screen looks like... And my plugin is enabled...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 179

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.7%