ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey there, can you tell me why almost every time I quit AC I always find a ptracker.exe still running (sometimes there are even 3 processes) and if I want to close Steam it won't let me because the game is still running, when in the Task Manager list there's no trace of the game, only ptracker?

Hey there, can you tell me why almost every time I quit AC I always find a ptracker.exe still running (sometimes there are even 3 processes) and if I want to close Steam it won't let me because the game is still running, when in the Task Manager list there's no trace of the game, only ptracker?

I'm not 100% sure why this happens, but it is probably related to AC crashes. However, I have noticed this on my machine as well, and I'm going to provide a new version 3.2.10 with this (hopefully) fixed and also some other fixes for various problems reported by users.

I've uploaded the new experimental version 3.2.10 to http://n-e-y-s.de . This is intended as a pure bugfix release, no new features. If there are no issues reported, this is going to become stable soon.

Changes:
  • installer: fix detection of AC installation directory
  • (hopefully) fix ptracker zombie processes (after 3 minutes without activity, ptracker.exe should stop itself automatically)
  • fix ptracker not working when single player opponents or the ego player have special characters in the name (race.ini); thanks to Schnipp for supporting
  • fix TC and ABS values displayed in lap details stat (and display 0 randomly)
  • fix road/air temperature in local stats

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Bugfix release

Changes:
  • installer: fix detection of AC installation directory
  • (hopefully) fix ptracker zombie processes (after 3 minutes without activity, ptracker.exe should stop itself automatically)
  • fix ptracker not working when single player opponents or the ego player have special characters in the name (race.ini); thanks to Schnipp for supporting
  • fix TC and ABS values displayed in lap details stat (and display 0 randomly)
  • fix road/air temperature in local stats

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Neys

This is all I am getting when installing:
ptracker.PNG
I don't have a virusscanner on my PC as this is all set up in my network, it is not being blocked from anywhere.

I extracted the executable instead, I am just unsure what I have to do with the files in $PLUGINSDIR

@Neys

This is all I am getting when installing:
View attachment 152694
I don't have a virusscanner on my PC as this is all set up in my network, it is not being blocked from anywhere.

I extracted the executable instead, I am just unsure what I have to do with the files in $PLUGINSDIR

You can ignore them, they are used by installer only. Thanks for reporting this - can you report, if ptracker is working for you, please?

Hi.
Unfortunatly the app won't show up in the game anymore despite selected in the app bar on the right. Newest version of ptracker, AC 1.8.1
Any clue?

Same here. Actually it's working, I can see my lap times registered, if you hover where you had the app on screen , you will see that the app is there because of the pin.
But the windows will not show.
I will upload logs today.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%