1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps ptracker 3.2.10

lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups, advanced chat client

1. Neys submitted a new resource:

ptracker - lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Experimental version introducing new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

experimental release: 2.4.1

4. hi, split times in multiplayer with stracker running on the server are not shown in the big display when you sit in the car...

5. For working splits in multiplayer you need to perform a clean lap in single player mode (same track, no matter which car). This is due to limitations in AC python API. (see also FAQ section in original post)

6. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

new version 2.4.5

7. Hi to all,
    I have a problem with the new version. The 2.3.x works fine but with 2.4.5 AC crash when I try to open the dialog box with a double click on the app UI (during a game session). To install the new version I delete the old folder in steamapps/common/etc... and replace with the new one. Are there any fix to solve this problem?

Thanks

8. Try to disable all other apps in the launcher (via Options->General) except ptracker and see if it works then. A friend of mine had the same problem and for him the problem was related to map_display (yes, I know, this is one of my apps :-( ). ATM I have no idea what is the root cause for this problem. Please report back, if this solves your issue...

PS: We should decide which of the forums to use, lol :)

9. Thanks Neys, I tried to disable all my apps and the problem is "chat" app. Without this, tracker works perfectly. Strange because "chat" is a default app...

10. Thanks for reporting back - meanwhile I was able to reproduce the issue (or at least a similar one, also leading to the same AC crash) and maybe I have a fix/workaround for that in 2.5.x. Stay tuned :)

11. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

New experimental version adding pit stops, setup deposits

12. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

new experimental version (bugfixes)

13. Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

2.6.0-experimental: GUI redesign