ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Neys, just a suggestion/request, as there's mapping already of numpad keys for messages, is it possible to include the other numpad keys as well (Del/period, tab, Enter, +, etc)? Thanks.

Hi Neys, just a suggestion/request, as there's mapping already of numpad keys for messages, is it possible to include the other numpad keys as well (Del/period, tab, Enter, +, etc)? Thanks.

you can configure the keys in the config dialog. There are 9 mappings available.

you can configure the keys in the config dialog. There are 9 mappings available.
Yes, I know. What I meant was that since there are already 9 mappings available (representing 1-9 of the numpad), perhaps you can also add the other numpad keys to be available for mapping. These other keys in right-side portion of the keyboard (ie. the numpad) include 'Del or .', 'Tab', '+', '-', and/or even 'Enter'.

Is it just me or does ptracker not show the sectors for silverstone gp (ks) on the app, it definitely logs it. Fine for other tracks v3.2.10 on both p and stracker

Good day all.

I have a new issue with ptracker 3.2.10. Until recently the ptracker-stats window used to look like this:
ptracker-old.jpg

Now it looks like this:
ptracker-new.jpg

What has happened?

Bjoern

Last edited:
Good day all.

I have a new issue with ptracker 3.2.10. Until recently the ptracker-stats window used to look like this:
Now it looks like this:
Bjoern

Rather have a look to your screenshots, Bjoern ... they are empty.... it'll be easier with the right screenshots for Neys to answer you;)

Rather have a look to your screenshots, Bjoern ... they are empty.... it'll be easier with the right screenshots for Neys to answer you;)
That's weird, I can see my screenshots, as clear as daylight. Is there some kind of magic I have to perform to make other users see them?

Which browser do you use ? ... Using Chrome and and I cannot see them. :confused:
I'll try in one moment with IE and will tell you if I can see them.

EDIT: I cannot see them either with IE ... will try with Firefox.
EDIT 2: not visible either with Firefox. :(

Strange indeed !

The issue here is that in the first instance, the stats showed up on a black background what seems to be directly from the stracker server. The second image, all washed out background and goofy colors is from AC Live Timing with our league logo.

How/why did that change?

It simply looks like your server admin has made his own presentation as the logo of the league appears in the display and your settings are maybe different.

For the semi-transparence, you may change it in the config tab:
Windows Transparency: 100% is fully opaque .... how little the % how more transparency you'll have.
Just use the cursor to make your own prefered vision. ;)

The issue here is that in the first instance, the stats showed up on a black background what seems to be directly from the stracker server. The second image, all washed out background and goofy colors is from AC Live Timing with our league logo.

How/why did that change?
You seem to have upgraded to a newer ptracker version. Ptracker now is displaying the results as html pages just like in a browser, well at least almost. I personally like this approach much more because of tge increased flexibility.

Greetings
Neys

I have asked about the same issue on AC forums. I use Oculus Rift, and this stats page is virtually impossible to read.

Is there any way to go back to the old way or will it stay like this?

Edit - tried an earlier version (3.1.6) and it does display the old style and much more readable. However, the newer versions do have much more options e.g. Track selection etc - is there any way of changing the colours?

Last edited:
Short answer here is no, as I already said. I don't have much time nowadays, and personally I like the new layout better. You might use an old version if you like the old scheme better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back