PC1 Pcars: A community divided

Continuation of Part 1: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/banned-for-no-reason.47384/

Its hard to believe a game has taken a community over like this. Now with legal proceedings, its kind of become a joke for simmers. I have been at this a while now and have never seen a game invoke so much negative and positive reaction. May the discussions continue :)

Ps. While i continue to support pcars, i respect RD for allowing the freedom of expression to all its members.

Excuse me, don't accuse me of lies. I haven't posted any. I'm STILL told that member as posted in the first picture as being removed is still with us.

I didn't say you we're lying, I said you weren't telling the truth. That doesn't necessarily mean that you did it on purpose whilst lying would mean you did it on purpose. You can hardly argue about this screenshot, can you?

I'm not a native speaker but well...please don't try to make it look like I accused you of something, thanks.

It's moreso that it's simcade, I'm not sure calling it crap makes sense unless you specifically mention it in sim terms.
Depending on how it turns out and depending on one's POV, this could easily be one of the best racing games, but could also be one of the worst sims....
It's moreso that i thought it was crap. Not what was promised when over at NoGrip it was put forward to everyone and didn't want to waste my time every week dloading playing for an hour on the friday and not touching it again until the following friday.

Again i don't wish to sit here discussing the game as i have said now countless times. I really do not care about the game. Only reason i am here is because i respect RD and both Xose and Bram and don't appreciate the bullying tactics which have been happening.

I don't care if it's simcade, gamma gold or whatever, i'm here for RD. I simply said it was crap as i was being blunt with Mr Bell as he seemed to be implying i had something to hide as a reason i left.

I didn't say you we're lying, I said you weren't telling the truth. That doesn't necessarily mean that you did it on purpose whilst lying would mean you did it on purpose. You can hardly argue about this screenshot, can you?

I'm not a native speaker but well...please don't try to make it look like I accused you of something, thanks.

You're splitting hairs Tom.

I don't even know what I'm looking at with the screenshot. I see a banned member. If this is Mark VD who is still with us (using a new name as many have changed their names) then I'm posting the truth.

It's moreso that i thought it was crap. Not what was promised when over at NoGrip it was put forward to everyone and didn't want to waste my time every week dloading playing for an hour on the friday and not touching it again until the following friday.

Again i don't wish to sit here discussing the game as i have said now countless times. I really do not care about the game. Only reason i am here is because i respect RD and both Xose and Bram and don't appreciate the bullying tactics which have been happening.

I don't care if it's simcade, gamma gold or whatever, i'm here for RD. I simply said it was crap as i was being blunt with Mr Bell as he seemed to be implying i had something to hide as a reason i left.

I wasn't implying anything. Really, absolutely nothing. I was asking if you were Chunder 27. That's all. I asked that they ask you why you left if so. Nothing more.

I don't even know what I'm looking at with the screenshot. I see a banned member. If this is Mark VD who is still with us (using a new name as many have changed their names) then I'm posting the truth.

No, I'm not. I just don't want you to imply something I didn't say. I'm not trying to paraphrase things. So all I'm asking is that you're doing the same, Ian.

Also, if you look at the screenshot you can see that this screenshot has been made by jase. The same jase that apprently wasn't banned for a like despite you openly posting he's been banned for liking this post. And that's the exact reason why some people have problems believing you.

NhD1d
NhD1d.jpg

Thanks for that. I see now what you're referring to. If Jase wasn't contributing to the development since he joined by posting (which is the minimum we ask people to do) and his first contribution (in what could be weeks or months?) was to like a negative post then yes, he was removed.

In hindsight I do agree this might have been excessive, it came as I say at a time when we had to remove a few members in short order. It's not for no reason though and he's not the OP here which is my whole point.

No, I'm not. I just don't want you to imply something I didn't say. I'm not trying to paraphrase things. So all I'm asking is that you're doing the same, Ian.

Also, if you look at the screenshot you can see that this screenshot has been made by jase. The same jase that apprently wasn't banned for a like despite you openly posting he's been banned for liking this post. And that's the exact reason why some people have problems believing you.

Sorry if I'm confusing screenshots. I've posted about Jase.

In sim terms perhaps, but this has a ton of potential as a simcade{or whatever the final outcome}......hey, have you tried the latest builds, LOL.
Last build I tried, 2-3 weeks back was the best, not all cars, but some of them are certainly better than a few months ago.
Please man, as said i dont want to discuss it, I dont care about the game, i don't like it. Other sims suit me alot better thanks!

In sim terms perhaps, but this has a ton of potential as a simcade{or whatever the final outcome}......hey, have you tried the latest builds, LOL.
Last build I tried, 2-3 weeks back was the best, not all cars, but some of them are certainly better than a few months ago.
I hope you don't mean the physics and the FFB, that didn't change in month because of the new tire model.

Thanks for that. I see now what you're referring to. If Jase wasn't contributing to the development since he joined by posting (which is the minimum we ask people to do) and his first contribution (in what could be weeks or months?) was to like a negative post then yes, he was removed.

In hindsight I do agree this might have been excessive, it came as I say at a time when we had to remove a few members in short order. It's not for no reason though and he's not the OP here which is my whole point.

Thank you for finally admitting it, after calling me a liar and hostile for simply showing the facts.

@Klazerman
"So, you want to line them up one by one and first punch then and then shoot them or the other way around. Shoot and then punch ?

But really Walkman, If someone is enjoying the Pre Alpha / beta, why do you get upset by that"

I think we both can agree on my words just being a metaphor. But if you really wanna know, I would first take their tooth fillings. ;) Remember I´m German.

Back to topic. Yes everybody has their opinion. Even I do ;) What I´m saying is that people that are happy with unfinished products are the main cause for all the bad games that we have. I want to be a customer not a betatester, when I buy a finished game.
On the other side:
With Pcars its the problem that too many people give the wrong impuls towards the developers saying "everything is alright, we don´t need anything better than that". I´m concerned that this attitude damages the focus on the (maybe) best sim in a long time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.