Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Where can I find the Parking lot in the map? I tried selecting the Mansion start, but I think It's broken there. The car just falls off the Mansion. There is no road there. Can anyone tell me where that Garage is? Thankyou :)

Where can I find the Parking lot in the map? I tried selecting the Mansion start, but I think It's broken there. The car just falls off the Mansion. There is no road there. Can anyone tell me where that Garage is? Thankyou :)
did you get the solution?

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_AUDIO_TREEBONES25

So it's looking for missing reverb nodes, you probably kept an old version
Try a clean install ? Delete Pacific folder, download it again from Racedepartment etc.
Hi, i have the same problem. I reinstalled the mods with CSP and manually and always the same problem. Do you have an idea of what going on ?

i have problem wiht downoading something at this site. When i downoad something it goes with 300kb/s max and cant downoad anything withing like 2 hours but i tested it at the other sites and its completly normal i have issues only here pls help

i have problem wiht downoading something at this site. When i downoad something it goes with 300kb/s max and cant downoad anything withing like 2 hours but i tested it at the other sites and its completly normal i have issues only here pls help
not much us modders can do about it !
try your luck in the general section of Race Department
there's even a subject existing about it : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/site-and-download-very-slow.161486/page-24

Unfortunately, the mansion layout (cruise/traffic) doesn't work for me, the car falls through the street into nowhere, only in race mode does the car start at the bottom of the street, but the gate is always closed as soon as I drive to the mansion on the street, I fall off the map again, does anyone have any ideas how to fix it? I reinstalled it with content manager but it is the same... I have the 1.0 and extras

the attached picture shows the start at mansion fall

Attachments

• starting point mansion.jpg
    starting point mansion.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 55
Hello,
I'm to Sim Racing and not so computer savvy so this will sound like a dumb question, but I subscribed to RaceDepartment and downloaded Pacific Coast Hwy but don't know how to pull it up and start playing. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for that... World detail to medium is a good start, as a lot less foliage / objects will be rendered.

AF x4, on tracks with continuous centrelines will result in blurriness, and in my opinion that won't be good. (As discussed in the other thread a few times).

Have you got AF set to x4 in AC / CM settings?? If so, as advised before, turn it off in game, and overide in your GPU's control panel to x16. Ingame AF is not efficient!

And without meaning to be that 'You need to upgrade' guy... 2GB is possibly now approaching the lower end of the hardware GPU RAM spectrum, especially if the many CSP bells and whistles are turned on. Although PCH isn't anywhere near as mammoth as LAC... It's still not a small track, with views for a good 10 km in a few places. Lowering shadow detail / res should be a starting point if your hardware is on the lower end of the spectrum.

If you're running against a lot of AI, you're probably going to have to lower that number... especially if you're using questionable ripped MOD cars created without the extra effort of having available LOD's. As far as I'm aware, most if not all of the high quality mod cars available on RD have these LOD's, and/or only run Kunos cars which have them. People who rip cars from other games don't have the starting Max / Blender objects (because they didn't model them) therefore most of the time they can't make the LOD's, resulting in always using Maximum Polys/detail.

For example, if you have 25 cars on the starting grid, each using approx 200,000 polys (on their highest LOD) that's 5 million polys, more than the entire PCH terrain/road meshes, and with LAC's terrain & roads thrown in on top as a bonus. If the cars don't have these LOD's, anytime these cars are visible, even as a dot in the distance, they're using max polys / detail.

Anyone looking for more FPS, first check the number of cars you're trying to run against, and if they're made with quality in mind, or.... as in the case of many dodgy ripped :poop: mod cars found all over the internet, LOW quality. If you're using lots of :poop: mod cars, you're effectively trying to run x2 - x5 tracks all at once, as you can imagine... That's really not a good idea at all :D

Hello.When i try to start i get this error message:Reverb node does not exist:AC_AUDIO_TREEBONES25(i joined the traffic two way)

Unfortunately, the mansion layout (cruise/traffic) doesn't work for me, the car falls through the street into nowhere, only in race mode does the car start at the bottom of the street, but the gate is always closed as soon as I drive to the mansion on the street, I fall off the map again, does anyone have any ideas how to fix it? I reinstalled it with content manager but it is the same... I have the 1.0 and extras

the attached picture shows the start at mansion fall
Any solution yet? A lot of us having this problem. An only reply says this "Read all instructions.... Notably in your case "Allow all overwrites"... when installing the Extras."

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea