Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Phoenix77 Hey have you seen the LAC and PCH servers with AI traffic and portals?? So cool! The AI drive nicely and stop if you stop, honk, flash the headlights, even go into road rage if you make them wait too long. And the portal thing is fun: in LAC i found a portal that brought me to PCH. Of course i had to wait for the track to load, but it was very cool all the same.

Hi! Thanks for the work.

For me is not working. I get 1-2 fps. In other tracks I normally get 90-100 fps. Maybe are there minimum requirements for this track? Or could be an issue related to my Asseto settings? I have a AMD 8320 + GTX770.

Last edited:
I tried many times but it still won't start

Attachments

• 1656557476076.png
    1656557476076.png
    645 KB · Views: 87
Hi, I have got the 2 way traffic downloaded. and I am trying to get it to work.. I have used Race Mode, however when I come across the cars they are all stationary. Do you know what may cause this.. i followed the instructions to the best of my ability. Should I try deleted the Pacific coast file I have which I downloaded from here and copy the full pacific extras file as new? initially i added the extra from phoenix mods file and just clicked replace when it came up

Hi, I have got the 2 way traffic downloaded. and I am trying to get it to work.. I have used Race Mode, however when I come across the cars they are all stationary. Do you know what may cause this.. i followed the instructions to the best of my ability. Should I try deleted the Pacific coast file I have which I downloaded from here and copy the full pacific extras file as new? initially i added the extra from phoenix mods file and just clicked replace when it came up

IIRC it doesn't work in race mode.

IIRC it doesn't work in race mode.
the instructions on it says to use it like this

For Best Results With Traffic: Select RACE or WEEKEND mode (uses Kunos default A.I.) Select 30-40 A.I. (or as many your PC can handle) I recommend these modes, as I have tested them for hours and they ran flawlessly!
If using TRACKDAY MODE; • select No More than 15 A.I. (if more are used, it gets buggy) • if A.I. traffic stops on the road - turn off fuel consumption

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.