MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I have the problem that the mod loader does not find any of the mods. As in when I open the overlay it only gives me the standard choices for the mod loader. I checked that all the files are in the right place and tried reinstalling the game and the mod loader. Please help me if possible, thanks in advance.

Hey, I have the problem that the mod loader does not find any of the mods. As in when I open the overlay it only gives me the standard choices for the mod loader. I checked that all the files are in the right place and tried reinstalling the game and the mod loader. Please help me if possible, thanks in advance.

Make sure all dll files is in root of mods folder displayed under version number in main menu.

I don't know where else to ask (it probably doesn't have to do with the ModLoader) I get good fps without plugins enabled but when I do use ModLoader my fps goes down to 30 and sometimes lower. Any idea what it could be? I have even tried using only 1 plugin (Lifter) and the game still lags. Any help would be appreciated!
SnhEsyp.jpg

Now all of my plugins show errors all of a sudden... :poop:

always run log-all when game is loaded (not main menu). During loading there may be false positives.
Some mods didn't get yet updated for latest game update. So there are no new version but they are broken.
You should remove all and add mods few by few to see which one is broken.

Hi,i downloaded the MSCloader some weeks ago,and i can use it normally ;-) great work dude :thumbsup: but today i cant open it :( downloaded it again,and i cant open it :( what can it be?

If you run it,it seems to load,but nothing happens :(

Very mysterious o_O I have done nothing,and its normally function now O_o

Last edited:
piotrulos updated MSC Mod Loader with a new update entry:

MSCLoader 0.4

Major update for MSCLoader.

What's new:

• Patcher: Updated with new functions (Settings, Debugger, 64-bit patch)
  • Patcher: Install 64-bit game (for any version of game)
  • Patcher: Enable/Disable resolution dialog
  • Patcher: Enable/Disable output_log.txt (recommended to Enable)
  • New APIs for Modders (OnSave (#28), Mods Settings, fsm hooks, json serializer (for save files), ...and more)
  • Message...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Experimental branch warning very annoying..
Very rarely the game developer breaks the plugins. Moreover, plugins can also not work on the main branch, if they are not updated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back