MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi piotrulos i've been trying to get my mod working for a couple of days, any tips or ideas on why my mod isn't being loaded by the loader?, i have print statements in my mod, so it should say in the console that my mod was loaded, but it isn't?

i'm using unity 3.5 base dll, along with the mod template you provided.
btw do you know if maybe it's my model that is stopping the dll from being loaded somehow?

Hi piotrulos i've been trying to get my mod working for a couple of days, any tips or ideas on why my mod isn't being loaded by the loader?, i have print statements in my mod, so it should say in the console that my mod was loaded, but it isn't?

i'm using unity 3.5 base dll, along with the mod template you provided.
btw do you know if maybe it's my model that is stopping the dll from being loaded somehow?

Unity 3.5? Include unity dlls from game folder (mysummercar_Data\Managed) as a references.
Does your mod is visible on ctrl+m screen?

i got it working with some determination, thanks for the support Piotrulos

My mod wasn't loading because of "Object reference not set to an instance of object in Void SetupMod()" i tracked it down to my bundle creating the problem, i think it is because i used the newest unity to create the model rather than unity 5.0.0f4....

https://github.com/zamp/MSC-Mods

ps. props to zamp for allowing others to see his work which allowed me to create my own

Last edited:
more useful info please, any error message?
Did you unpack all files or trying to run without unpacking
There are no error message i just click it 2 times and i open task manager and see the file in there but after a few seconds it just disappear. I try running with and without unpacking but it still doesn't work. the previous version work for me but i don't remember which version it is.

My problem is: The the .exe fileis not opening anymore and i updated it, but it didnt helped. I tried it with

compatibility treatment from windows but this didnt helped eather.

My problem is: The the .exe fileis not opening anymore and i updated it, but it didnt helped. I tried it with

compatibility treatment from windows but this didnt helped eather.
I need more logs of this, I didn't make any major changes to exe so It shouldn't break.
Make sure all dll files are unpacked.

Hi, Mod Loader loaded fine and i can open console, but not the mod menu
(tried to rebind the keys manually and verified the game files, still didn't work)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back