MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Experimental branch warning very annoying..
Very rarely the game developer breaks the plugins. Moreover, plugins can also not work on the main branch, if they are not updated.
You never know what will be changed in experimental. Mostly popular plugins broke and I got spam "Why this not working". So now there is warning.

so i am running the 0.4.1 version, with installed 64 bit version. now i noticed that when i press number 3, it brings up a tool icon you'd see if you were to use a tool to fix/build the car, yet it is in the very top right corner and the image is of low resolution. anyone know what this does?

so i am running the 0.4.1 version, with installed 64 bit version. now i noticed that when i press number 3, it brings up a tool icon you'd see if you were to use a tool to fix/build the car, yet it is in the very top right corner and the image is of low resolution. anyone know what this does?
cannot reproduce that.
This is mostly one of your mods installed, not MSCLoader related.

In Version MSCLoader 0.2.3 the game works very well, and there is a lot of fps. But each version with 0.3.0 reduces the amount of FPS fix it. Computer I have, 1080TI, 32gb ram i7 7820x 3.4Ghz, and I have only 12.18 FPS, delete file ModLoader.dll works OK.

Here.

Attachments

• 20180315205623_1.jpg
    20180315205623_1.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 266
"Mod Loading progress screen (no longer "fake freeze")" this innovation is annoying. I do not understand why it had to be added because of one very crutch mod? However, the ability to disable it in the settings, as it was done with a warning about the experimental branch, will suit me.

Also my "Mirrors on fenders" not compatible with "Right handed Satsuma", before, I would just suggest to author of RHS add check if my "Mirrors on fenders" is installed using "ModLoader.ModsFolder", but now this option is not available, so would like have a method that gives access to root of Mods folder.

"Mod Loading progress screen (no longer "fake freeze")" this innovation is annoying. I do not understand why it had to be added because of one very crutch mod? However, the ability to disable it in the settings, as it was done with a warning about the experimental branch, will suit me.

Also my "Mirrors on fenders" not compatible with "Right handed Satsuma", before, I would just suggest to author of RHS add check if my "Mirrors on fenders" is installed using "ModLoader.ModsFolder", but now this option is not available, so would like have a method that gives access to root of Mods folder.
1. Nope
2. Read API, plenty of ways to check it and stop abusing API.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back