MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem with the newest version of the game. I use version 0.3.3 and for some reason the game menu screen doesn't say that the modloader is installed. I can't change the folder or press 'Install' or 'Remove.'

If you mean the MSCPatcher log it just says:

Found mods folder in: C:\Users\(username)\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods

MCSLoader v0.3.3 is up to date, no new version found.

MSCPatcher ready!
=================

The install and remove buttons are grey
Looks like you didn't select game folder, click MSC Folder and find and select mysummercar.exe

Is it possible to debug mods? Like, make a breakpoint in VisualStudio and go through it step by step?
I tried building it as debug and attach the debugger to the mysummercar.exe. But that won't do the trick.

Is there a way? Or will I need to keep using my log file for debugging purposes?

Is it possible to debug mods? Like, make a breakpoint in VisualStudio and go through it step by step?
I tried building it as debug and attach the debugger to the mysummercar.exe. But that won't do the trick.

Is there a way? Or will I need to keep using my log file for debugging purposes?
Not right now.

Best way is use console to print some values, log-all command to chatch exceptions in update.

You mean the .exe won't do anything? A friend of mine had the same problem when I copied him my downloaded folder so he wouldn't have to download MSCLoader himself.
As soon as he downloaded MSCLoader himself it worked.

Hi Piotrulos, I have a problem with radio, after downloading MSCLoader 0.3 my custom song are "deimported?" and if I want to enable them again I need to restart the game, do I need to use now mp3 or something?

Hi Piotrulos, I have a problem with radio, after downloading MSCLoader 0.3 my custom song are "deimported?" and if I want to enable them again I need to restart the game, do I need to use now mp3 or something?
That's known bug, I can't find root cause of this bug.
Use cassette mod as a workaround.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies