Want to try mod update notifications? If you frequenly update your mod, you can join this experimental feature (more info on PM)
Haters gonna hate, thanks for all one star revews, because you cannot do a simple thing (read instructions) or you just pirated game. If you could read, you would find a tutorial with screenshoots. There always was a link for documentation.
MSCLoader is here.
Please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them.
Remember! I'm not a mind reader, if you have a problem please provide as many informations as you can, writing posts/reviews like "not working, stupid", "can't install" etc. doesn't mean anything, and don't expect help.
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff like documentation.
Like my work? Check here to see how you can support me, even small amount helps a lot.
- Full changelog can be found: HERE
- Your ideas, share what to implement in MSCLoader on github: HERE
- Download the latest release of MSCLoader from here
- Unpack anywhere you want (do not put in game managed folder like 0.1)
- Open MSCPatcher.exe and click on "MSC Folder" to select game folder (in \Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car)
- MSCPatcher will detect what version of MSCLoader you have, and allow you to update.
- You can select location of Mods folder if you want, or leave default
- After successful instalation you can click "Launch MSC", this will run game on steam.
- Navigate to your selected Mods folder
- Put your plugins in the mods folder and your ready!
MSC Mod Loader 0.3.2
Mod Loader for MSC, change everything without limits.