MGP15 MotoGP 15 release date and preorder bonus announced

The release date for MotoGP 15 has been announced, along with the preorder bonuses.

MotoGP fans won't have to wait much longer: Milestone has confirmed that the next installment of the motorcycle racing series will be available on June 19th.

As previously announced, MotoGP 15 will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, thus carrying some cross-gen bits and pieces along.

The preorder bonus for the title is a pack containing 20 4-stroke bikes and riders that made the history of the last 10 years of MotoGP, like Colin Edwards (on his 2005 Yamaha M1), Sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Shinya Nakano and so on. Included in the DLC pack are 18 special events that recreate the highlights of these pilots' careers.

The add-on will also be available on day 1 for the price of 12,99€. While this is far from the worst offender in terms of DLC policy, that doesn't sound very good either.

Are you looking forward to MotoGP 15? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Motogp 07 was a great arcade game, but arcade, that is. I just want a realistic game. Milestone lets you choose between arcade and simulation, but I don't see teh difference., I know the majority of customers just want an arcade game, but still...
Guys, stop talking about your knowledge and let me try something! Haha really would love to try that out. My feeling is that Milestone know how to make a bike sim, but they simply won't. SBK 2001 was amazing, I can't believe they are not able to do the same on this gen. Thje problem is that I don't see any other software house making a better GP game. And no, please don't say codemasters because their games, (graphics a part), are jokes.

Guys, stop talking about your knowledge and let me try something! Haha really would love to try that out. My feeling is that Milestone know how to make a bike sim, but they simply won't.
Patience, we just joined forces, are in two different countries and '14 game is virtually irrelevant, yet we are still tinkering with Physics so we have a great basis for '15 version. You will be blown away and it is worth the wait. You will have to re-learn the game, no doubt. JayS is basically done with the factory bikes, and then you can have an experience you won't forget. Now, the thing about Milestone knowing but not doing it, I find that doubtful, They should say it is similar to rfactor (lots of room for modding), here's a promising model, our settings are very bad so go ahead and improve it. I really cannot fathom how someone would develop a very promising model but then set it up quite badly, since there are plenty of people that have apparently never heard of modding. Just check some of these comments on facebook (PC Users that is). Most people do not know how to mod and some straight up don't know that there is such a thing as modding.

Milestone games are not mods-friendly. Probably it's due to license, and to money. If they mde a moddable bike game they couldn't sell another game a year later. Everybody would just play with mods. Though I'd love a full moddable game like rfactor, I had lots of fun with that sim.

High res version of the screenshot I posted on top of page 2
y0rzL1q.jpg

Idk kerbs look so wrong, and the white line should be attached to them
10557001_10205665149461410_4684039449013570659_o.jpg

the yellow flowers would be a nice touch but it's not the priority..

Milestone games are not mods-friendly. Probably it's due to license, and to money. If they mde a moddable bike game they couldn't sell another game a year later. Everybody would just play with mods. Though I'd love a full moddable game like rfactor, I had lots of fun with that sim.
I know you mean Mods, such as the case with rfactor, where there are so many possibilities. BUT, as you know, we have modded the crap out of it. Just because many do not know how to do it (took me months and still learning), or do not have the patience to wait for our mod, does not mean it ain't modable. I just wrote a post, confirmed by JayS how there are way more possibilities than expected. Quite amazing actually. Again, you have no idea what to expect. You can't imagine what higher mass, torque, inertia, air resistance, terrain files, grip, tyre wear and virtually an infinity of other settings do. For the A.I. as well. It is a brand new game now.

Yeah I had a look at all the parameters, but what bothers me the most is the AI and their breaking/throttle points, which are not moddable at all, at elast not without Milestone tools

I'm sure that this game will not be bugs-free, as always, but probably will be much better than GP 14 (more like Ride). I am also interested in "4-strokes champions" in which we will have 990cc riders. But don't you think it is a bit useless? Probably we will not be able to play in this class in career mode, like we can't play "Legends" or "MotoGP 2013 class" in MotoGP14's career mode.

something else; even their commercials/trailers for the game have lots of English grammatical errors (you can tell it has been translated almost verbatim from Italian), their press releases are poorly worded and while this might seem to be a random thing for me to bring up, i truly feel it is indicative of how Milestone runs their entire ship and is reflective of their lackadaisical attitude when it comes to detail.

Is the sound of Yamaha dissappointing only me? It is the same like in MotoGP 13 and 14 and it's not correct in my opinion. It should be more like this:

And, as Jonix said, it looks like MotoGP14 with Ride physics.

Agreed , both you guys are pretty well right on that. Why couldn't Milestone just record the above video feed and use that ? even that would sound better. Its like the engine has been sterilized for the game. Its just dead sounding , no popping . I have done audio engineering and know that it wouldn't be too hard to replicate the truer sounds of these bikes. Considering its 2015 now and the sounds aren't sorted , this is a disappointment. The lighting effects look better. we will see its true potential on P.C , but like you guys are saying , I an't holding my breath.:whistling:

Ride + MotoGP bikes and textures + awful tracks=
OH MY WORD...WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED. Ok, we need to mod the crap out of it once again. This game will only be good for accurate grids in all 3 classes. That is about it. Gonna have to tweak everything else...once again.

At long last not Iannone or Lorenzo photo... nice to see them, maybe I would change a bit of colours, but it's okay.
I would like to see some photos of team designing... and I hope bike improvement system will be more developed than in MotoGP 14 or even Ride. :)

Moto3 riders are too big..legs are too wide and feet don't match up with pedals.
They could have just have 2 different characters sizes...one for Moto3 and the other for MotoGP/2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back