MGP15 MotoGP 15 release date and preorder bonus announced

The release date for MotoGP 15 has been announced, along with the preorder bonuses.

MotoGP fans won't have to wait much longer: Milestone has confirmed that the next installment of the motorcycle racing series will be available on June 19th.

As previously announced, MotoGP 15 will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, thus carrying some cross-gen bits and pieces along.

The preorder bonus for the title is a pack containing 20 4-stroke bikes and riders that made the history of the last 10 years of MotoGP, like Colin Edwards (on his 2005 Yamaha M1), Sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Shinya Nakano and so on. Included in the DLC pack are 18 special events that recreate the highlights of these pilots' careers.

The add-on will also be available on day 1 for the price of 12,99€. While this is far from the worst offender in terms of DLC policy, that doesn't sound very good either.

Are you looking forward to MotoGP 15? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
New video (half Sebatian Loeb half MotoGP15)

Menu looks less heavy, faster 3:52
MotoGP class looks better this year, I like the improvement on the bikes (4:50 look at those shaders), but Ducati doesn't have reflections in real life, I hope they will fix it..
Grass looks good, not just a plain textures. Though, I don't like the behaviour of the bikes on grass and the contacts with other bikes, it's still difficult to crash. And last but not last, the bikes are still not heavy enough, see how they jump on the anticut..
They said the online this time will be really stable this time, we'll see

Last edited:
mJm07Nq.jpg

According to Milestone; the release date of MotoGP 15 has been postponed to July 24th and why not? No need to rush this game. Give it some proper attention, fix the necessary bugs and give the community an awesome game.

Last edited:
According to Milestone; the release date of MotoGP 15 has been postponed to July 24th and why not? No need to rush this game. Give it some proper attention, fix the necessary bugs and give the community an awesome game.
You...are...joking...right :p Please do not associate a delay in release as Milestone is actually fixing something...especially when we are talking 5 days. They have given you no reason to be confident about this...ever before.

Last edited:
Technique the delay is of 5 days, not one month :) (June not July)
That milestone guy said this time they focused on not having bugs, a stable experience..we'll find out in 2 weeks

Technique the delay is of 5 days, not one month :) (June not July)
That milestone guy said this time they focused on not having bugs, a stable experience..we'll find out in 2 weeks
ma che ca..o!... ma che ca...o hanno fatto negli ultimi due mesi?
manco il padreterno ha fatto il mondo in cinque giorni!
sorry for the italian but,,,quanno ce vo' ce vo'
traslation
but what a fu..bip! what fu..bip ing are they do in last two mounth? even the god has not made the world in five days

You...are...joking...right :p Please do not associate a delay in release as Milestone is actually fixing something...especially when we are talking 5 days. They have given you no reason to be confident about this...ever before.

Milestone said it themselves: "We've decided to delay the release to improve the final quality of the game"

I do agree with you though, confidence is slim to none.

Well it's not common to release a licensed game during the first months of the year. They usually get released in September/October, so we are lucky.
If Milestone didn't make these games there would be no games at all.
If they keep working like they can then we will get a good game. Of couse I'm not happy with the annoying bugs, but you have to think they are a small team, so they decide to release a game, correct immediately some major bugs, then concentrate on next project. If they focused on fixing Ride and '14 there would be no '15 game

I expected them to update the Mugello layout...

They only put the asphalt in one zone, nothing more. Just changed the synthetic grass texture and updated some sponsors.
The rest is the same as 2013

If Milestone didn't make these games there would be no games at all. If they keep working like they can then we will get a good game. Of couse I'm not happy with the annoying bugs, but you have to think they are a small team, so they decide to release a game, correct immediately some major bugs, then concentrate on next project. If they focused on fixing Ride and '14 there would be no '15 game
I totally understand what you mean. There is no denying that we would not have a game from THEM, however, if it weren't Milestone, maybe a better company would have made the games. I know they are a small team, but then they are taking on too much responsibility. It should go without saying that the gaming community is better off with 1 or 2 properly working and fully developed games, rather than 5 half finished games. The goal should always be quality and never quantity. :rolleyes:

Will he approve the game? ;)
t2CeuYB.jpg

About that, they have to release a game yearly to make money, otherwise the license won't repay it self. Without Milestone we are getting no MotoGP games. Sad but true, no company has the ability or wants to invest on MotoGP. We all know what happened during 2009/2010/2011 with Monumental games

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%