MGP15 MotoGP 15 release date and preorder bonus announced

The release date for MotoGP 15 has been announced, along with the preorder bonuses.

MotoGP fans won't have to wait much longer: Milestone has confirmed that the next installment of the motorcycle racing series will be available on June 19th.

As previously announced, MotoGP 15 will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, thus carrying some cross-gen bits and pieces along.

The preorder bonus for the title is a pack containing 20 4-stroke bikes and riders that made the history of the last 10 years of MotoGP, like Colin Edwards (on his 2005 Yamaha M1), Sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Shinya Nakano and so on. Included in the DLC pack are 18 special events that recreate the highlights of these pilots' careers.

The add-on will also be available on day 1 for the price of 12,99€. While this is far from the worst offender in terms of DLC policy, that doesn't sound very good either.

Are you looking forward to MotoGP 15? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
More screenshots:
11202942_826561767439590_3120066583269205595_o.jpg

11116419_826561777439589_7043662968953997254_o.jpg

11060015_826561780772922_6981581126203846189_o.jpg

1655818_826561794106254_2126684026010950984_o.jpg

11253604_826561764106257_951528504417461360_o.jpg
11165128_826561784106255_4534552326610888518_o.jpg

11255859_826561774106256_3119486409388332701_o.jpg

Hello, I'm a bit surprised to be honest. It looks better than I was expecting.
Ironically this time the Honda model is a bit off in terms of quality compared to the other bikes.
Funny is the fact that in '13 the Ducati was rubbish, in '14 the Yamaha and now the Honda ...
Hopefully the Suzukis and Aprilias will be nice. Really, the second screenshort of Marquez is really unfavourable. If my eyes doesn't deceive me I recognize last corner in Malaysia with to much cambered corner, sry but same s... as in every version.
Another info to add - asked yesterday on FB offical page the developers and got first time an answer!!! - if the track layouts will be aswell improved and the short answer was a reference to their official homepage. So far so good but there are exactly zero information about it, a bit ridiculously.
This answer said very much in terms of their attitude of track modeling. Sry, for my much repetition about the tracks but it is so necessary and maybe some others of you support me with mention and report this to the devs.
Thanks for attention and regards from Germany :)

Yeha..they only answer thanks for your feedback or redirect you to their site. Anyway Yamaha 3d model is finally good, Ducati looks sweet (maybe too wide on the front, but not a lot), love the details. Honda is so fat!! Llike they just have to scale it horizontally. But again, maybe they'll get it right before the release. About the tracks: I would like to get the same quality as Codemasters in F1 (the only thing that is good is their games) but I'm afraid they will be exactly the same as last year, at least judging from the first screenshots.

I would like to get fixed:
-catalunya, the entire layout, amateur models look better
-mugello only kerb textures
-sepang the whole layout (kerbs are a joke)
-Austin textures
-Aragon textures
-Silverstone textures

If they made all the tracks with the same quality as Argentina game would be really good!

Completely agree with you, Jonix. But ours hopes got a new setback.
Saw a few minutes ago the first gameplay video and the lightning and movements are improved.
But the sound of Stoners '06 Honda and track layout of Valencia hasn't changed by an inch ...
So as I apprehend tracks seems probably untouched - could go furious.
Anything else would be the biggest surprise in the history of video games, okay ironically mode off :)

Edit: After much criticism they suddenly removed the video. Was wondered why ...

Last edited:
I like the way they have got the head turning more correct. We drive where we look. I wonder if this will translate into the same for the helmet view?.
Hey Jonix ? ...... where you get all these pics ? you got a copy already ? ;)
Lets hope the game plays as well as it looks.;)

P.s this video looks to be legit -

Hey I notice they have the flames back for the exhaust.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video, what are your sources Aaron? You always find good stuff :)
I wish I did! I found them on facebook, check out GDE distribution https://www.facebook.com/GDE.Distribution

Let's review this: sounds are exactly the same of the 2014 HRC honda. I don't use that bike so I don't care a lot, but it doesn't sound really good..it's anoying to me.
-Rider movements and cornering is completely different from '14, it's based on Ride, so now it's possible to make smooth corners.
-Gears are fixed!! In older games, Ride inclused, you make a lot of corners in first gear, while in real life first gear is never used (it was really unrealistic).
-About the track: not sure if it's exactly the same, probably they tweaked some textures (I'm going to make a comparison)
-Graphics look pretty much the same, but we have to wait and see because probably the DLC bikes have worse quality than the stock game, plus it's recorded and quality is lost when you render the video out and upload it on youtube

what are your sources Aaron?

Yeah just the internet explorer . Every now and then I just go hunting. I know someone will leak photos etc , they almost always do. Yeah the sounds could be better. I don't know why it is so hard for them to get Big Fat Throaty , Booming litre bike sounds..... even if they just edited a sound font bank to make it sound similar to what a human hears ... ?? . Its almost like computer programmers are becoming like robots and that's what a robot wants to hear .... too tinny and thin . Needs to be warm and fatter sounding , with the odd popping of the exhaust. We shall see (I hope you read this Milestone et al). The Graphics I could just about bet that you will get higher resolution settings in the set up along with 8x antialiasing max like in Ride + better HBO lighting this will no doubt look pretty awesome on P.C. A.I will be Hard er and the physics Smoother as you say. As there is no alternative I will be giving this a whirl for sure. Maybe I see you online .. ?? Only played ride online so far , had some fun but not many on there atm.

Gears are fixed!! In older games, Ride inclused, you make a lot of corners in first gear, while in real life first gear is never used (it was really unrealistic).
Not entirely true. Sure I know what you mean, while most tracks allow the gear ratio to be adjusted in a manner that 2nd gear is the lowest yet still "act" as if in 1st, there are at least 2 tracks in the calendar that require 1st gear. Not to mention it is up to the rider's preference. I have seen Smith, Bradl, Barbera, Baz and others use 1st gear regularly in Sepang and Indianapolis in the tightest spots of those tracks!! And assuming you play in realistic difficulty settings, the manual gear shift never caused that problem for me anyways. Everything else we will just have to play the game and see what exactly they improved. They always announce so many features and then nothing eye popping actually happens. So, I would not worry about it. Same goes for sound, probably still w.i.p., but also, as we know Milestone, sound and tracks have never been their concern for improvement...meaning do not expect it. (aside from the fact that I also do not use the Stoner bike or any old school venues, for me only current Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP counts). I agree, previews are totally fine, we should do them and I appreciate you guys. WE all have just been disappointed too much by Milestone. Let's see what is in play this time around (still 4 weeks 'til release) and the rest the modding community will fix :) Everybody will be excited about the new 3D models, the improved physics engine (these two things we know for sure) and updated liveries will follow. Even the A.I. Difficulty won't be a problem as everyone always complained how easy REALISTIC DIFFICULTY still was, so just crank up the A.I.DIFFICULTIES.BML file in your DATA.MIX and you will have a new challenge at your hands. (Remember, Milestone had set the REALISTIC difficulty to 981 out of 1000. No wonder could one pull away once the bike was fully upgraded. I changed that value to 1000 and now, since having started a new career, I never dominate a race anymore. If I win at all it was hard to achieve. and honestly guys other than the correct head movement I hardly see a difference...here's a to Milestone shocking us all...in a good way this time :)

Last edited:
I like the way they have got the head turning more correct. We drive where we look. I wonder if this will translate into the same for the helmet view?.
Hey Jonix ? ...... where you get all these pics ? you got a copy already ? ;)
Lets hope the game plays as well as it looks.;)

P.s this video looks to be legit -

Hey I notice they have the flames back for the exhaust.

The video is nice and the signs of improvements makes me look forward to the final game, however; I can't figure out why in heavens name they've introduced throttle blipping?! Yet another unnecessary feature that makes me question if these guys have even basic fundamental knowledge of MotoGp. GP riders never blip the throttle whilst shifting *sigh*.

Jonix, great comparison vid. The feeling of speed on Gp15 is slightly noticable and many more other features and improvements.

Let's hope for all the best!

I usually don't play online, because it feels off. I would like to make good races with real collisions, not ghost mode..but it's hard online, everyone would just crash
A new screenshot of Marquez is out, proportions are off, and it shouldn't take a player to notice that..it's so evident.
rDHRk0N.jpg

As I already said Jonix, the Honda is a bit off this year. ;)
Seems we'll get a moderate game with some issues, all appearing improvements will be a surprise.
Then let us all together do some work on it (myself for the physics) and some of yous for art work.
Good to see is definetaly the lightning and movements what should you get more decent lap times.
Aswell the feeling of the speed is looking better.
So for now, we can't do anymore, so let's easily wait for the release.

First 2015 content gameplay!! I still have to watch it though, just wanted to share it

Looks sweet, I love the new yamaha, animations are Ride-like, bike behaviour looks more realistic. In MotoGP14 you would jump over every kerb. Also Silverstone has been improved, at least texture-wise. The reviewer said handling is more difficult than Ride, because the developers said that Motogp bikes are really hard to control and to push to the limit. Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
So then the gameplay seems to be really nice. But sorry, the sounds and Silverstone track is a shame. Can't stop fuming about it because such a bad version of this amazing track makes me sad. Furthermore good to see are the better textures but at all the quality difference between the locations is only hilarious. The main reason is probably the appearence of PS3 and X360 version. Maybe next year with full compatibility of next gen consoles we can expect much more.

Several issues. Why in the world are they letting a guy preview the game that has absolutely 0 clue on how to ride a motorcycle???!!!! Ruins the experience, you can't even see what truly has changed because this expert waddles all over the place, bumping into people left and right...just awful viewing experience. Next up, I truly hope it is all over for Milestone after this release. They just lie all the time. They take pics of Lorenzo playing their game and claim he is their advisor. LMAO. I look at that Honda and think a child must've have designed that 3D Model. Once again, awful. Gonna be playing the currently tweaked 2015 Season of MotoGP 14 for a while to come. This is outrageously horrific. How can anyone even talk about smoother riding, etc. when the bike is that far off visually. And it is not the only one, the Aprillia is off too and Barbera's bike looks fishy. My gosh, then we will have many other bugs to look forward to as per usual courtesy of Milestone. No patches for months, etc. etc. These guys are the laziest bunch I have ever seen in the gaming community. They have no shame, and therefore, someone needs to yank that license from them.

Then let us all together do some work on it (myself for the physics) and some of yous for art work.
Have you done any Physics Mods for MotoGP 14? I'd like to see that first and also test the supposed smoother gameplay and overall "more realistic" ride experience of MotoGP 15. Why would you already talk about physics when it is supposedly a strong point of the new game? This game looks pretty bad by the way. I cannot understand how off some of these bikes are and of all Marquez' bike. I don't even like the guy, but man, how can you miss it by that much when he is the new poster boy of MotoGP???

Yes, already done some physics for myself. Hadn't share anything so far. Edited so much params like inertia, brake behaviour, front-weight, lean speed, rider position and hanging of physics and so on. You can built a generally good physic but on some tracks like Brno or Silverstone you never reach real laptimes because the layouts are rubbish. On some other ones like Austin, Quatar or Las Termas you got very real lap times. My problem was to adapt the AI on your "new" speed. Means not the whole pace about a lap more the cornering speed and braking points are very undriveable because out of the box the AI is 3-4s faster than you after my physics edit. If somebody is interested to test it - let me know. ;)

Yes, already done some physics for myself. Hadn't share anything so far. Edited so much params like inertia, brake behaviour, front-weight, lean speed, rider position and hanging of physics and so on. You can built a generally good physic but on some tracks like Brno or Silverstone you never reach real laptimes because the layouts are rubbish.
You do know that there is a Mod that has addressed exactly those issues, exactly those values (inertia,etc) have been edited and the lap times match real life on ALL tracks for Moto 3, Moto 2 and MotoGP, not just some tracks. Giovaneveterano and I have been working on physics for months and his final version has achieved all the aforementioned issues. I even posted screenies from my career to show those lap time virtually match real life. With the tweaks that I subsequently performed on his mod, little details here and there were further improved (for my taste that is). Another issue with the A.I. being slow in REALISTIC was that Milestone used a value of 981 and a ridiculously low lap time multiplier. Once you fix that in hex code, there ain't no more dominating races. But I digress, either way, in my Mod all in game lap times match real life to a tee. Whoever does not get those results, something went wrong during installation.

Yes, I know this physics mod. But you don't know all the features for sure in the defaultbike.bml. ;)
Back from MGP13 I know and learn nearly every param in this file. For sure I had compared your files with my ones and I found out some lines where you don't edited anything. I can explain it to you in a PM. Last weeks I didn't spend anymore time in MGP 14 because I was so frustrated about much issues like some of the rubbish tracks and believe me, I'm very accurate in editing bikes physics.

Yes, I know this physics mod. But you don't know all the features for sure in the defaultbike.bml. ;)
Back from MGP13 I know and learn nearly every param in this file. For sure I had compared your files with my ones and I found out some lines where you don't edited anything. I can explain it to you in a PM. Last weeks I didn't spend anymore time in MGP 14 because I was so frustrated about much issues like some of the rubbish tracks and believe me, I'm very accurate in editing bikes physics.
would love to try it. i only got bad results when messing with defaultbike.bml. was never satisfied and then decided to just leave it. at some point it felt worse than stock. please elaborate :) PM me anytime

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%