Modding Questions Thread

I have 2 questions. Is it possible to mod the 90s car cameras and is it possible to change the shape of a steering wheel like if you could put the 08 mclaren steering wheel in the 2013?

did you mean custom grid, like F1 2000 on PS1 or F1 2006/F1 CE on PS2/PS3?
no you can't. the game doesn't allow that. start a quick race then you and AIs will put on the grid randomly.
No this

Attachments

• 791fdd8ae554a5f4.jpg.jpg
    791fdd8ae554a5f4.jpg.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 275
hi
how do i change the time the kers is used in f12013 ?
im trying to work it out but stil no luck so i came here ?
i still want kers in my game but i want to extend the time i use it so i can use kers for longer ...
cheers for any replys

Hi everyone, I'd like to know how can I make all cars behave exactly the same. I mean, how can I make all the cars in all teams handle and behave for example like Mercedes'? I want all teams' strength to be the same and have the same car (in terms of handling, not visuals).
I tried copying and replacing the files for each car in the cars directory and renaming them but It didn't work. Is there a way to do it?
I don't want to change the drivers ability nor the way the cars look, just the way they handle and behave. This is so that I could see for example Pic and Hamilton driving the same car (again, in terms of handling, not visuals).

Last edited:
guys,i got a problem,after i installed the 2014 mod i cant see the speedometer anymore,can someone upload the original speedometer files?
2rlYyQS.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

I'm about to make the card_image driver images for my 1994 McLaren skin. I found this for Häkkinen (which will replace card_image_but), but I cannot find any good one of Brundle.

Would be good if anybody found one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back