Modding Questions Thread

Add new teams?!

hi,i have this request for the modders.it's possible?i try to modified the database but is a heavy work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, F1 2013 is more laggy for me also.

Put it on low settings to gain extra FPS. I am getting 50 atm :x3:

But on low settings it looks like sh*t. In F1 2012 I got nearly the same graphics but I could run it on high settings. Why do I have to set the graphics to lower settings in F1 2013? Worse grapics but still more lagging? WTF? It doesn't make sense.

F1 2014 physics
Hi! Someone knows how to add torque? I know I must modify the .ctf files of the teams, but I don't have any idea of what I must modify there, and what values I have to put.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Add new teams?!

hi,i have this request for the modders.it's possible?i try to modified the database but is a heavy work...
Not possible. When ParkYongLee tried out by adding the HRT, his game crashed.

Just a quick question. I was wandering whether there are any mods out there that you can use on the PS3 version of F1 2013. Also if there are mods for the PS3 version then a quick step-by-step on how to install them would also be helpful.

Cheers

• Deleted member 161052

B-O-L-L-O-C-K-S the garage doesn't matter, thought it was empty, the garage itself works

^This, unless you like to drive HRT in TT only and never do races, lawl
Now I found out that it works well!

hello
I would like to ask is whether these mods ?
You or the Speed HUD
Such would I need to F1 in 2013

Please Need Help !
Thanks You !

5287-RevMeter_F1_2012_widget__for_rfDynHud_plugin_1v2.jpg

First thing I would like to as I'm not really experienced in these file editing. How can I change the horsepower of a specific team?
Second question (it's rather a request) : can someone upload the original livery_main folder of the redbull ? It's located in : cars/rb2

I don't know exactly what you want to do, but I'm quite sure it's impossible. Because adding column means to add something new parameter(on the contrary, adding row means to add new dataset like team or driver). So, Ryder Database Editor(probably, you used it to edit database) never allow such operation.

In addition, technically, you can add new parameter by using binary editor. But you still can't use new database. Probably, game will crash right after read database. If you were lucky, game won't crash but game will never recognize it. Because game never know such additional parameter existence.

In conclusion, I can say only this. Scrap your idea even if it will be great mod because you never make it.

By the way, you should ask in Modding Questions Thread.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.