Modding Questions Thread

Hi, i've a little problems with mods. I put the folders in f12013/cars to change cars liveries in F1 2013 but when it's time to load that skins in game the game crash and restart. It's an original copy of the game downloaded by steam, what can i do? thanks for attention p.s. Sorry if i made mistakes but i'm not very good in english :p

Does anyone know what files i can eedit or how to make the safety car speed slowe as some of the cars do not catch up because it goes too fast?? Thanks

Can you help me guys, what do i need to modify, if i want to change the team order? Like Jenson to the second driver and Magnussen to first? Thx

I just wonder, how can I change the intro video of the game?

Thanks!

Can you help me guys, what do i need to modify, if i want to change the team order? Like Jenson to the second driver and Magnussen to first? Thx
Download this (EGO Database Editor), run it, on top of the program File -> Open, navigate to your main game folder, search for a folder "database", open file "database.bin".

Then on the left hand side double click "f1drivers" and "f1drivers_teams".

Then go to the "f1drivers" tab, find his name on the table, then look for a column with "ID" in it. Take a note of the ID's of the main driver and the second driver in the team.

Navigate to "f1drivers_teams". Find ID that you just noted of the the main driver (ID is in the "f1driver" column this time). There is a column "firstdriver" it with a checkbox. Uncheck the box from the main driver row.

Now find the second driver's ID the same way. He should not have "firstdriver" column checkbox checked. Check it and then save it.

This is will probably corrupt your save game though. There's no other option however.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Thanks!

Download this (EGO Database Editor), run it, on top of the program File -> Open, navigate to your main game folder, search for a folder "database", open file "database.bin".

Then on the left hand side double click "f1drivers" and "f1drivers_teams".

Then go to the "f1drivers" tab, find his name on the table, then look for a column with "ID" in it. Take a note of the ID's of the main driver and the second driver in the team.

Navigate to "f1drivers_teams". Find ID that you just noted of the the main driver (ID is in the "f1driver" column this time). There is a column "firstdriver" it with a checkbox. Uncheck the box from the main driver row.

Now find the second driver's ID the same way. He should not have "firstdriver" column checkbox checked. Check it and then save it.

This is will probably corrupt your save game though. There's no other option however.

Thanks!

Thanks Enio!

can someone make this helmet off Vettel?? :thumbsup::)

Attachments

• vettel-new-inline.jpg
    vettel-new-inline.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 203
Hello,
I most be very grateful if anyone could tell me how I can change the game features so that all the drivers can have the same chance to win the races, that's to say, a Marussia or a Caterham car can win as well as a Ferrari.
Thank you very much in advance.

@Gustavo Luna

Hello I'm from Brazil need to talk to Gustavo luna Dai the saiti

gustavo I edited a car from ferrari f1 2013, I left with more kers and less fuel, so that does not work in multiplayer mode online it only, works in ofline mode I do got to funcion in online mode, so I edited in cars folder f1 2013 or a modification or work in line mode on

Last edited by a moderator:
As the title suggests, I am looking for a Template for the F1 ...
I need one or two template where you can of course create his own work.
But I'm looking to SD, HD, UHD would be nice if someone knew where I could come forth.
Is for PhotoShop!
Thanks in advance!

P. S. Sorry, I can not really English, I had to do it via the google translator. Since I can only German.

Last edited:
As the title suggests, I am looking for a Template for the F1 ...
I need one or two template where you can of course create his own work.
But I'm looking to SD, HD, UHD would be nice if someone knew where I could come forth.
Is for PhotoShop!
Thanks in advance!

P. S. Sorry, I can not really English, I had to do it via the google translator. Since I can only German.

Helmet templates are in the modding forum, in a sticky thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...lmet-models-and-template-for-photoshop.76226/

Car models are also in a sticky in the modding forum

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...3d-photoshop-models-and-keyshot-models.76276/

If you have any modding questions, then please post in this modding questions thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/unread

Cheers :)

I have merged your thread into the modding questions thread

Is there a way to display car antennas in cockpit-cam view?

Maybe I missed it. earlier, but just like there is a manual way to improve image quality of the mirrors (why CM don't do it automatically in factory to begin with is a mystery...), is there a manual mod that will display car antennas when driving in cockpit-cam view?

Because, well, Formula 1 cars without antennas are not really realistic... unless someone steals them.... Bernie? :roflmao:

Thanks.

I wanna use f1 2012 skin for f1 2013 , Is it possible????

Not possible, please let us know how ^^;;

f1 2012 machines frame import to F1 2013 , Is it possible ????

Machines frame Which files ???

My english poor , sorry ^^;;

Hello again,
this time i have two questions for you.
The first one is the following: Is it possible to take the 2012 Hockenheim Track from F1 2012 and add it to F1 2013.
The second is: I love to drive with Force India. but the car doesnt allow me to fight for the championship (In 2 Seasons I won 9 Times, but mostly only because i made one pit stop less). How can i for example take the datas from a Mclaren or a Ferrari and change them with the ones from Force India. Because I dont want to change my Team i want to stay, but please with a better car.

Hi guys, how are you?
Please, I hope someone can help me, I made a lot car's designs ins pssg's files. But I don't know how can I insert and create news database files with entries for news teams and drivers, I want put more 4 teams in 80's mode, someone can help me? Thank you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%