Modding Questions Thread

Hi,
this time i need help with modding the engines. I want to have more powerful engines in the second season of my career. Is that possible?
So, if possible i want to increase the RPM from 18.000 to 22.000.
Does this influence the fuel consumption or anything else?
And how is it possible to change the engine sound data?

Thank you :D

Hi,
this time i need help with modding the engines. I want to have more powerful engines in the second season of my career. Is that possible?
So, if possible i want to increase the RPM from 18.000 to 22.000.
Does this influence the fuel consumption or anything else?
And how is it possible to change the engine sound data?

Thank you :D
Don't know about fuel consuption, and how does changing the RPM affect it, but you need to change it in the CTF files and in the database

someone has the any camera while pitting mod because i download in this forum but none camera file is in it
only this has three files 1 bxml editor 2 a png files and 3 a pdf guide

someone has the any camera while pitting mod because i download in this forum but none camera file is in it
only this has three files 1 bxml editor 2 a png files and 3 a pdf guide
I think the ultimate camera mod changes the camera while pitting into T-cam

I just wood like to know from people with more experience and more hours played than me, which of those two Mods "Ultimate Realism Mod" and "True to Life" gives more realistic and amusing driving experience, since they seem to be quite similar and did'nt understand the difference.
Thankyou everybody will reply

I just wood like to know from people with more experience and more hours played than me, which of those two Mods "Ultimate Realism Mod" and "True to Life" gives more realistic and amusing driving experience, since they seem to be quite similar and did'nt understand the difference.
Thankyou everybody will reply
TTL is for AI behaviour, grip, etc, and the Ultimate realism mod has been changed only to contain the 2014 F1 sounds

Hi,

I got a question for the modders here:

Im experiencing slow response and lots of understeer at med and hi speed corners for no apparent reason.

Does the game have automatic steering assist somewhere, and where are the files for the controllers/ carphysics?

The steering wheel and front wheels turn quick enough, but the cars, all cars, are just unbelievably difficult to turn in and mid corner.

And yes, ive played with linearity and saturation, it makes no difference. The front of the car just seems to disconnect whether in steering wheel or gamepad override. I tried everything.

Any suggestions?

thanks

That game is weird. It always has been weird. It's something in its coding that is just not right, but always remember we're not driving a real car. Who really knows how a real Formula 1 car reacts without having ever drove one? And they don't all behave the same. You've got 11 different teams with 11 different behaviours. Still, we're not driving real cars, just a computer program that adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides... numbers. After having played with the 4 iterations of that program, my conclusion is the more you play with it, the more you'll get used to how it behaves.

Is there a way to change "graphics mode" (I don't know how to say it) to be like in F1 2012? In 2013 I lose fps even on medium settings while in F1 2012 I could use high in everything without lagging.

Is there a way to change "graphics mode" (I don't know how to say it) to be like in F1 2012? In 2013 I lose fps even on medium settings while in F1 2012 I could use high in everything without lagging.
Yes, F1 2013 is more laggy for me also.

Put it on low settings to gain extra FPS. I am getting 50 atm :x3:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%