Modding Questions Thread

Sorry Guys,

my English is very bad but i hope you can help me. I want to pint my own real HD-Helmet but i am to stupid. i have Photoshop CS5 (without the 3D) and i have the pssd-tool. when i open the ML-Helmet Skin i only saw a flat 2D Modell and i cant open or edit the File. i want to do my own style Helmet - please could someone help me a little bit?
I know its a Shame to write English in this way but i cant do it better.:(
If someone can help me i will give away some of my personal very exclusiv Photoshots from the GP in Hockenheim Germany this year. i was in the backstage - ;) thanx a lot.

Same prob here, but i have just gimp

there is database http://download.hellshare.cz/database-bin/9434715/ you can start whit top team.Safety car chance on maximum..If you havent problem whit safety car dont use this..Sorry im from czech republic i speak only english(poor) :D
to kimi:thats bug,but on my f1 sc dont deploy and this si help me..
this is same edit whats in F1 2011 i only copy this..I hope this help you ;)

Thank you zypher, but can you upload your file on zippyshare or something like that? hellshare is unavaible in germany :(

In the track_model I changed the Safety Car change but nevertheless SC hasn't appeared in any races.
What does I should change to get out more often the SC in my F1 2012?

How can u avoid the tier changes from season to season in career mode? For example Catheram being paired in speed with Sauber in second season.
Thanks guys

How can u avoid the tier changes from season to season in career mode? For example Catheram being paired in speed with Sauber in second season.
Thanks guys

It should be easy to fix if we know exactly which teams are on which tier in season 2. I would also like this but I first have to finish my first season.:O_o:

It should be easy to fix if we know exactly which teams are on which tier in season 2. I would also like this but I first have to finish my first season.:O_o:

catheram seems to have done a big step forward, toro rosso goes with slower cars hrt and marussia. The rest i think it's all the same.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.