• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Modding Questions Thread

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Tom, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    Hey guys,

please post general questions about modding / modding tools in here, like last year.

• Like Like x 3
  2. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    I buy the game but when im was putting a patch the patch delted my spanish languge anybody has it?

3. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,487
    For the car models 3DSimed works fine.

:sneaky:

4. Ben Said

Ben Said

Ratings:
    +4
    I've been trying to use Ryder Database editor to open and edit to database.bin file. I keep getting an error saying "The program failed to convert". Is there a way round this? Or is there an alternative program I can try and use?

5. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +598
    Did you download his latest version from his website?

6. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Pleasee... :(

7. Antony Snook

Antony Snook

Ratings:
    +14
    I have same problem with F1 2012 and 2010 I get penalty's all the time. I'm driving cautious but little taps seem to be magnified and i am pushing for results.
    My Race 07 game lets you switch the penalty's off.
    Its like your racing level 2 because level 1 was to easy. So Level 2 is to hard and you go back to level 1 for more practice. But there is no level 1.

Can anyone hack the penalty's off the game. I regret buying F1 2012 and will have to stick to R07

8. Ben Said

Ben Said

Ratings:
    +4
    You can set it to reduce rules. Plus, why are even tapping? F1 isn't a contact sport :p

9. looool

looool

Ratings:
    +1
    Ryder CTF Editor for F1 2012!

10. Luca Ziegenbein

Luca Ziegenbein

Ratings:
    +0
    I have The German Language-files, has anyone the English Language-files? :)

11. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    You can change the language within Steam - right-click on the game within your Steam Library -> Properties -> Languages -> English.

12. Miek.

Miek.

Ratings:
    +7
    Any chance you could calm down with the thread merging? It's really annoying when people are trying to have a discussion.

13. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Any body has spainsh language?

14. kimi81

kimi81

Ratings:
    +1
    I would like to raise the illumination of the game with the mod Maximum Illumination of F1 2011, however the file effects.xml within the folder TRACK there isn't. How can I do? Thanks

15. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    I sincerely understand but we need to keep everything clean - if we wouldn't merge threads with the thread they belong to it would be a mess.

That way people might probably learn to search before posting or, at least, post in the right thread. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    Hi,

Thinking about getting the PC version of F1 2012 and was wondering if I got the Steam version would I still be able to use any Mods made for the games, that are posted here, or would I need the disc version, or does that use Steam?

17. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    All PC versions are the same, all of them require Steam - all of them work the same, mod-wise, as well.

18. kimi81

kimi81

Ratings:
    +1
    which file should I change to increase the lighting in circuits?
    thanks

19. 5partan5niper2212

5partan5niper2212

Ratings:
    +17
    What is his website?