Modding Questions Thread

I want to know what modify the numbers put in "fake qualify ability" in the database.

Thanks!

(Sorry for the english, i'm uruguayan :) )

I want to know what modify the numbers put in "fake qualifying ability" in the database

Thanks!

Please do not make duplicate threads on the same subject. Your 1st post was moved into the correct thread, which is the post above this one. - Gnu

Andrek,
just race at intermediate level.
Or, if Intermediate is too easy, there is a database in the downloads section, which has the old (easier) pro level, from before patch 6. Just downlaod it, backup your orginal databse.bin and copy this one into the database folder.
But remember it will only work offline.

I think it means they drive out of the pit's when qualifing is on his way but doesn't make a full lap and comes directly back in without setting a time.

however everytime you drive out of the pit's the timecounter takes a time for every sector.

• Deleted member 137812

I want to know what modify the numbers put in "fake qualify ability" in the database.

Thanks!

When you turn that up or down the "skip session" or "time accelerator" times changes. So AI will set quicker or slower times in skipped sessions.

Thank you very much! But i have a question: what means a high value in "fake qualifying ability", and what means a low number? (what happen in the game)

• Deleted member 137812

Low value is slower fak qualifying.
But low values dont always mean a decrease.
For example, low value of "mistakes" give more mistakes ;)

Whilst F1 2012 in itself is indeed looking and feeling great right out of the box there's always an improvement down the road. We are in the lucky position to have all these incredibly talented people posting their modifications on RaceDepartment. This, however, can lead to either missing out on awesome mods because of the quick succession of postings or getting overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different modifcations.

This thread will guide you through the jungle that is the F1 2012 Mods board and not only list the best graphical modifications to date but also list possible alternatives.

Neither of these mods will give you an advantage in-game but merely replace the standard textures with higher resolution textures and / or updated skins. This list reflects my own choice of modifications and doesn't necessarily list all modifications currently available and is in no way exhaustive.

Cars
Steering Wheels
Suits
Tracks
Garages
Tyres
Suggested
You can further improve the quality of all car skins if you copy the high quality texture into the low quality folder and rename the texture appropriately. Bear in mind that this means that the car skins alone might need several GB of space on your hard drive.

Please keep in mind that most of these mods will add graphical quality and can thus lead to losing performance. If you're already hardly being able to play the game smoothly you might want to be cautious.

Sorry Guys,

my English is very bad but i hope you can help me. I want to pint my own real HD-Helmet but i am to stupid. i have Photoshop CS5 (without the 3D) and i have the pssd-tool. when i open the ML-Helmet Skin i only saw a flat 2D Modell and i cant open or edit the File. i want to do my own style Helmet - please could someone help me a little bit?
I know its a Shame to write English in this way but i cant do it better.:(
If someone can help me i will give away some of my personal very exclusiv Photoshots from the GP in Hockenheim Germany this year. i was in the backstage - ;) thanx a lot.

@ KimiRai

You need the ai_driver tab. There is a "aggression" column.
As far as i know the highest value is "1", which means most aggressiv.
"0,1" (or "0" if it works) is the lowest value = least aggressiv

I have a question regarding to the mechanical failures.
I nearly have no engine or gear failures.
I tried to change some values in the database like in the mechanical failures column or in the engine manufacturer tab ( tried higher and lower values). It didn't change anything.

Can someone help me please?

yes..its one minute work...safety car chance-1-13 value 1(everywhere) and safety car deploy count- 1-10 value 4...before i play 2 season and no safety car..edit database and in second race safety car deploy ;) ....i only copy same mod from F1 2011..(sorry for my english i study for 1 year :D

yes..its one minute work...safety car chance-1-13 value 1(everywhere) and safety car deploy count- 1-10 value 4...before i play 2 season and no safety car..edit database and in second race safety car deploy ;) ....i only copy same mod from F1 2011..(sorry for my english i study for 1 year :D

ok so which value did u change exactly? u can speak in italian or spanish if u want
thx again

Hey,

Can you please give me your database for higher chance for the safety car?

I really need it, i hadnt got the sc so far :(.

And it would be most awesome, when you would make the same sc change with this mod, so i can play with Schuey further.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/start-career-in-schumachers-mercedes.215/viewfile

Thanks in advance!!!

Or should i post it in the request thread?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.