Modding Questions Thread

A Question to all Modders
Is it Possible to Make a Complete AI Tool kit for this game??
In 2012 we have lot of options to make a Perfect AI tool kit than the options we have in 2010. We can adjust difficulties we can adjust Tier performance per track and lot more things.
I believe this will enable us to make the game to reach a New level.

there is database http://download.hellshare.cz/database-bin/9434715/ you can start whit top team.Safety car chance on maximum..If you havent problem whit safety car dont use this..Sorry im from czech republic i speak only english(poor) :D
to kimi:thats bug,but on my f1 sc dont deploy and this si help me..
this is same edit whats in F1 2011 i only copy this..I hope this help you ;)
Can you tell me what you changed because i have edited my database and i dont want to replace it.

Hi,

what program should I use and in what folder are the cars in order to export them to .OBJ. I want to edit the model in Cinema 4D to make some cool renders. I have done this with F1 2010, but I don't remember how. Can you please help me?

Thank you,
Best regards

Hello,
I would like to know how to give 2 seconds faster for one turn, for the HRT and Marussia. What do I have to modify as file in database with RDE?
Thank you !
Ric

Hey!

I want to increase the amount of engine and gear failures, because i don't have any and all 24 cars finish till the end.
What do i have to change in the database file?

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to remove Player Connect / Lost Connection Popups In Game, or maybe making it less intrusive would be best.

Its sooo annoying mid-race. (See image below)

2012102300003.jpg

Hi! I want to know how I can reduce the chance of rain in the game (My intention is to REDUCE the probability, not to ELIMINATE the chance of rain). For example, 1 rain in 5 races its ok.

THANKS!

(Sorry for my english, I'm uruguayan :))

Have you ever noticed that for the AI to pass one of two things need to happen? You either need to make a big mistake, or you need to pull over to let them through. I've done some tweaking in the database for AI aggression but haven't really noticed any big improvements. I'm curious if anyone else has done any looking into this area and if so, what have you come up with? I'm beginning to explore the AI folder and will post here if I come up with anything.

Specifically I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the ai_driver_parameter_mappings file. It looks like this is where the Tweaking will take place to make the AI more aggressive but I'm not sure what it is I'd need to change.

Hey guys,

Just made my first mod for F1! It's just a helmet skin :D will post it up soon with a download link and all (please note that this is my first mod ever and I only had 2 hours of photoshop experience prior to this!) Anyway, I download 3DSimEd so I could try and view my helmet before I entered the game and make changes etc. but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to do it! As in I cant get the crash helmet to show at all! So can somebody explain it to me please? Just step by step or something.

Thanks! :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%