Mercedes AMG F1 Petronas W03 2X HD *Yeongam Update w/ new exhaust*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oppa Yeongam Style! we have now the most update W03 with new exhaust system!

Done from complete scratch in 8192 X 8192 with new steel nuts,carbon and updated specocc image.

<download removed> *a new version is ready*

8080728964_f1695b672f_k.jpg

Thank you so much for this!As a big ferrari fan(Alonso and Schumacher,Raikonnen)I really appreciate it thank you.I will do a quick race with long race weekend as schumacher with this updated livery in Yeongam:)

Rian, you need to look at this again.

Could be improved further, quite a few errors on it.

:thumbsup:
Thanks for feedback....and from a master! :D

Yes, i have found out few errors that should be fixed. Found them after i posted it :devilish:
Errors aren't quite understandable from 3D model in Photoshop,they began to appear when you give closure look in game. A fix should be up soon! :D

Thanks for feedback....and from a master! :D

Yes, i have found out few errors that should be fixed. Found them after i posted it :devilish:
Errors aren't quite understandable from 3D model in Photoshop,they began to appear when you give closure look in game. A fix should be up soon! :D

You need to look at you speccoc file too....it isn't correct for the texture in a few places too.

Sorry if this might sound ignorant but what did they change prior to Yeongam? :)

Not a lot.

A few races ago they changed the exhaust system, therefore part of the body is now silver where it used to be carbon,

A few logos on the front wing struts have changed from launch day.

The back suspension top wishbone is now carbon, not silver...or it was, don't know if they have reverted back.

Other than that, not a lot is the answer.

Cosmetics for modding really.

Guys, I am asked to do a silver exhaust.
Its not Korea ..... just a fictional version.
I think that a black exhaust system spoils the figure of merc..))

Guys, I am asked to do a silver exhaust.
Korea is not just a fictional version.
I think that a black exhaust system spoils the figure of merc..))

F1 cars should have dirty black carbon and titanium around the exhuasts.....man cars!!!

Coloured bodywork around the exhausts, like footballers wearing pink football boots.

LOL

:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back