Modding Questions Thread

Hey guys. I was wondering one thing. Is there a way to make key shortcuts to example like fuel mix 1, 2 and 3. Like if I would press number 1 on my keyboard it would put the engine on mix1. I'm using the G27 but cant fit the shifter (right now) anywhere near so I'm using the keyboard to do the "minimenu" commands. Also the same thing for brake bias and the tires. Would be awesome if this would be achievable.

Hey guys. I was wondering one thing. Is there a way to make key shortcuts to example like fuel mix 1, 2 and 3. Like if I would press number 1 on my keyboard it would put the engine on mix1. I'm using the G27 but cant fit the shifter (right now) anywhere near so I'm using the keyboard to do the "minimenu" commands. Also the same thing for brake bias and the tires. Would be awesome if this would be achievable.

I just know a system where you control tghings like that with your voice.

China Turn 1

The AI is ridiculously slow there, I tried some AI mods and even asked in their respective threads but it never got fixed. Is it even possible to do so? Or maybe it's already been done and I accidentally missed it?

Moved to correct thread - mod

China Turn 1

The AI is ridiculously slow there, I tried some AI mods and even asked in their respective threads but it never got fixed. Is it even possible to do so? Or maybe it's already been done and I accidentally missed it?

Yes, that's true and it occurs since the game first came out and I think it is still not fixed, in spite of all those wonderful mods....

China Turn 1

For that we need to change the whole Ideal line of AI which was in ai_track.xml
Its hard to do. I hope some on fixes it. As Players can gain whole Second or More in that only Turn :(

please help me
how put the pit stop are faster as 3.0 and not 4.5 6.5??

AND
how to make marussia not point and east carterham hrt and not with Force India and Williams??
Sorry for by ad english

Hey does anyone know how to change the helmet pictures when you select a helmet in career mode?

Because I've got all the 2013 helmets in order, but I just want to change the pictures so I know what I'm choosing.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Hey does anyone know how to change the helmet pictures when you select a helmet in career mode?

Because I've got all the 2013 helmets in order, but I just want to change the pictures so I know what I'm choosing.

Any help would be appreciated :)
You need to make a small preview of each helmet and put them in b_nonpersistant.pssg in the frontend folder in your install directory.

How do I add KERS again for that stupid Young Drivers Test ? I use the Realism Mod and I think that's why I don't have KERS anymore there --' Which is annoying cause I can't seem to get to 297 kph without KERS to reach my goal and to continue to career mods :s

how to remove that ----->

2z8okk5.jpg

• Deleted member 137812

Funny thing guys, make sure you even up the tiers in the database, earlier I said making all the teams tier 3 and 4 causes them to qualify on the same tyre. My new finding is this: Every car in tier 3 and 4 go out before the cars from tier 1 and 2. So that means when you put all the teams in the same tier they just ran into eachother and post horrible laptimes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.