Modding Questions Thread

Funny thing guys, make sure you even up the tiers in the database, earlier I said making all the teams tier 3 and 4 causes them to qualify on the same tyre. My new finding is this: Every car in tier 3 and 4 go out before the cars from tier 1 and 2. So that means when you put all the teams in the same tier they just ran into eachother and post horrible laptimes.

:x3: Let go for the Pole! :x3:

Funny thing guys, make sure you even up the tiers in the database, earlier I said making all the teams tier 3 and 4 causes them to qualify on the same tyre. My new finding is this: Every car in tier 3 and 4 go out before the cars from tier 1 and 2. So that means when you put all the teams in the same tier they just ran into eachother and post horrible laptimes.

Where exactly? i mean in the database!

Is it Possible to have RBR, Ferrari and Mclaren for YDT and also for career Offer teams at start??

Check the driver_rank_required_points table in the database. Set required_points_lower_bound as follows
Rank 1 = 0
Rank 2 = 1
Rank 3 = 2
Rank 50 = 49

I haven't figured out how to get all team offers at the start of season 1 though....maybe set all the values to 0? That way when you leave the young driver test you're already at the maximum rank? Haven't tested this yet though...

How can I play in multiplayer modifying the .nd2 file of a car? for example if I want to play with toro rosso but using the red bull car model, the tyres are in a wrong placer so I must modify the .nd2 file but in multiplayer the game crash and kick me from the server. Can someone help me?

• Deleted member 137812

Where did the car flip mod go? That might be the best mod around here I want to try it!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%