• Deleted member 223075

guys, can anyone make this skin?
CoEucRzWcAAZZud.png:large

Wow look good, pray for someone make this skin for SF15T

OK, so not a mod request, more a Moderator request:

@Chris Stacey (Sorry, I don't know any other mods on here)

Is it possible to filter out some of the tags in the Mods Section? I know we have the tag section, so I can click on 'Cars' and all I see is cars, and thats good, but its not permanent.

The front page of the Mods section is usually 95% skins/misc, which for some might be great but I really have no interest in skins. If there was a way for the forum to know that all I want to see it Cars/Tracks, that would be great! So basically just a list at the top or bottom that you can check for each category whether you want to filter these tags or not, and it remembers that everytime you log in.

Just look at the front page, only 9 out of 30 of the threads are Cars or Tracks (thats 8 tracks and one car, completely suffocated in skins)!

Last edited:
OK, so not a mod request, more a Moderator request:

@Chris Stacey (Sorry, I don't know any other mods on here)

Is it possible to filter out some of the tags in the Mods Section? I know we have the tag section, so I can click on 'Cars' and all I see is cars, and thats good, but its not permanent.

The front page of the Mods section is usually 95% skins/misc, which for some might be great but I really have no interest in skins. If there was a way for the forum to know that all I want to see it Cars/Tracks, that would be great! So basically just a list at the top or bottom that you can check for each category whether you want to filter these tags or not, and it remembers that everytime you log in.

Just look at the front page, only 9 out of 30 of the threads are Cars or Tracks (thats 8 tracks and one car, completely suffocated in skins)!
eh what? you just click on the highlighted prefix on every thread title (coloured blue) and it lines up all the tracks/cars/skins that you have wanted to take a look at.

eh what? you just click on the highlighted prefix on every thread title (coloured blue) and it lines up all the tracks/cars/skins that you have wanted to take a look at.

Yes I'm aware, but (as far as I know) you can only choose one tag at a time, so you have to check cars and tracks separately. Also you can't set it so it remembers the tag, you have to click on it every time.

Basically I'd like (and I think others would too) to get skins and other misc stuff out of the way of the cars and tracks, so it makes is easy to keep track of new ones and updated ones. I like custom skins, but am not interested in hundreds of them covering up all the new content.

• Deleted member 223075

@Davidbillmanoy
What happen if you search "Assetto Corsa Silvia S15" in Google ....

• Deleted member 223075

...is that you find a Forza rip with either bad physics copied together from the BMWs or one with a straight up copy of those from the scratch-made S13

Yes but the car exist. And new version was made by another guy with correct drift physic. I have it and its good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back