Hopefully someone in here can help and I am new to posting on this particular thread so hopefully this is the right place. . .haha I am looking for help creating or finding a version of Portland International/Vanport Raceway. Its my home course and spend quite a lot of time up there. It would be fun to get to run some laps on a track I've actually been to. Any leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks. (;

We need Opel omega dtm

Attachments

• tmp_15774-ats-opel-omega-dtm-7224906d-b7e5-446b-bec7-4c7a613a6546-1737829021.jpg
    tmp_15774-ats-opel-omega-dtm-7224906d-b7e5-446b-bec7-4c7a613a6546-1737829021.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 684
Is anyone working on a better version of Road Atlanta? It seem like the only one out there is the "Uzzi" version. It's not bad visually, but the elevation changes, corner profiles, and kerbs leave a lot to be desired.

There's two legends I'm still missing in Assetto Corsa - so maybe some talented modder can take these two on:
Mercedes W196 - The Original Silver Arrow
merc-rosb-w196-hockdtm-2012-6.jpg

Ferrari D50 - The Title-Winning Ferrari that was actually a Lancia
(there was a wide variety of different aero designs back then, I prefer these two the most)
ferrari-d50-03.jpg

99b562f0b2348096d06093c9f12f49a1.jpg

These would go amazingly well with the amount of classic race tracks currently in production!
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Something I forgot: Has anyone ever thought about making the Nürburgring-Südschleife? I know it was in the works for rFactor about six or seven years ago but was never actually released... That'd be an amazing project, too.

Last edited:
Hello dear modding community,

I am looking for ever since the track "Moscow Raceway" which is also driven in the DTM.
I then tried to do it myself but unfortunately I am missing the experience so that I have the first once again stopped.

Now I wanted to ask times if who of the modders could me Modden this Track?

best regards
Stefan1507
Moscow_Raceway_Grand-prix_Circuit.png
----------------------------------------------------------------
German:

Hallo Liebe Modding Community,

Ich suche schon ewig lange nach der Strecke "Moscow Raceway" die auch in der DTM gefahren wird.
Ich habe mich dann versucht es selber zu machen nur leider fehlt mir da einfach die erfahrung damit so das ich das erst einmal wieder aufgehört habe.

Jetzt wollte ich mal Fragen ob wer von den Moddern mir diese Strecke vieleicht Modden könnte ??

Liebe Grüße
Stefan1507
Moscow_Raceway_Grand-prix_Circuit.png

Last edited:
Hi guys. This thread seems inundated with requests with no answers, but its the only place.
so,
My request is for someone to convert the "Blue Mountain Circuit" (fictional) from GTR2 and/or GPL.
the GTR2 Version can be found on esports de, although GPL track database's version doesnt seem to work anymore. Thanks!

Edit: discovered Rfactor and GTL versions @ http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1205
Edit 2: Tried to find creator Steve Evasic for permission, but he seems to have disappeared from the sim racing scene. I assume the other conversions had permission.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where to ask (and if it has been answeared before) but does anyone know why some materials inside cars are not visible?
For example, I've been doing some liveries for the LaFerrari and I've always noticed the seats never show the Ferrari logo. The weird thing is it's actually in the 3D model but doesn't show up in game. Kunos changed/removed the corresponding shader or what?
Thanks for any info on that (could not find anything so far...).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%