thompsonSide0011.jpg

Would love to see this^ made available in Assetto Corsa.

sf15%20-%20t.jpg

Or more realistically, this^ which was actually meant for the SF15-T, which is in-game.

Is anyone able to throw together 10 different coloured skins for the Alfa 4C?

Or tell me where to get a template file?

Thanks.

A couple of suggestions for skins to the Cayman GT4.

Proton-Dempsey.
Gulf.
Rothmans.
Porsche Intelligent Peformance (aka the current factory Porsche look).
PIP in particular can be done in multiple variations, white with black letters, black with white, red with white...

The unraced Toyota TF110.

Quite a story for a car that's never been driven in a grandprix. A nice base for league racing too.

stefangp_toyotatf110-5.jpg

The car was said to feature "one of the most extreme rear diffusers seen" and also a ride height adjustment system.

Toyota officially backed out of F1 in november 2009. StefanGP acquired the rights to use Toyota's chassis, gearbox, 2010 spec engine and some of their staff. The car would be called Stefan S-01. Unfortunately Stefan GP never got the permission to take part of the 2010 (and 2011) F1 season.

0912-3_windtunnell.jpg

091203_110-3.jpg

091203_110-2.jpg

Articles:
P.S A TF109 would be cool too :D

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for someone to make livery of FE cars from this season (or at least Jag). I known, that now is the new front wing, but rest of the car is unchanged, so it's possible to paint on mod we have. I would be very grateful.

What I would like to see in Assetto Corsa, is japanese Super GT series with GT500 and all 3 cars Nissan GTR, Lexus LC500 and Honda NSX from 2016. There already is some mod from 2013 (or 2014) with GTR car, which can be found HERE.
GT500 cars are powered by twin-turbocharged, inline four-cylinder engines with two liters of displacement and producing over 600 horsepower. The cars are tube-frame, silhouette racing cars similar to those seen in the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM). The advancements in aerodynamics and horsepower, combined with an ongoing tyre war from multiple tire manufacturer driving even higher speeds, have made the GT500 class the fastest form of production-based sports car racing today.
--
GT300 is almost the same as GT3 series, so no need of that.

Is there anyone who would be willing to do it?

GT 500 cars from 2016:

maxresdefault.jpg

SuperGT_Quintarelli-Custom.jpg

lexusrcgnov16.jpg
media.png

DRAGO-Modulo-Honda.jpg

33ceef4121e820cc45f86527976b27b6.jpg

Last edited:
You've been around long enough to know how these sort of Request threads turn out, especially for people asking for a whole series, not just a single car. I mean how would you react if someone told you "Make me Twin Ring Motegi from scratch!" ;)

I remember Malagoli doing JGTC and Super GT cars, but based on rips iirc, and we had that Japanese guy who posted like twice a year. But apart from that I don't know of any.

Dear Santa, for christmas I want the following ingame content:
- complete grid of the 24 hours of Nürburgring 2008 with >220 cars, spread on far more than 50 different models
- complete grid of Formula 1 2008 inculding all race specific aero changes including proper physics
- an unicorn with rainbow backfire, detailed cpit and accurate(!) physics

You've been around long enough to know how these sort of Request threads turn out, especially for people asking for a whole series, not just a single car. I mean how would you react if someone told you "Make me Twin Ring Motegi from scratch!" ;)

I remember Malagoli doing JGTC and Super GT cars, but based on rips iirc, and we had that Japanese guy who posted like twice a year. But apart from that I don't know of any.

Batter say Okayama and your wish might be granted ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%