• ronniej

Ok, checked again. Only the Silverstone OSRW track actually gives an error message, though the track seems to run without problems anyhow. (apparently some asphalt texture isn't loading properly, but I can't seem to find the culprit)

Ok, checked again. Only the Silverstone OSRW track actually gives an error message, though the track seems to run without problems anyhow. (apparently some asphalt texture isn't loading properly, but I can't seem to find the culprit)
I've never tried them to be honest. He used to be pretty on top of fixing them after updates though. Might be worth a pm to him to see if he can fix it. Otherwise I can take a look at them.

Can someone please do the Barwell Motorsport Demon Tweeks livery from this year's British GT championship on the Huracan GT3 please.
BGT16_BrandsHatch-16265.jpg

image006_99939.jpg
I decided to do it anyway.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...t-demon-tweeks-lamborghini-huracan-gt3.10742/

Agree with the F.O.S Hillclimb request, will go with the revival circuit quite well!

Maybe someone could just do the whole grounds of Lord Marches estate as a free roam thing? :D

Anyway, my own requests. I'd love more old Le Mans cars. More specifically, Jag C/D Types and the GT350 Shelby.

Would love to have Portland International Raceway for Assetto. There is a nice version for Automobilista, but there was never one for AC. :sick:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back