Since the new Japanese Pack is now out and the Time attack Supra strangely only has skins with decals and graphics all over them. Can someone make skins for it that are just red, black and white like the pic below. I don't understand why Kunos didn't include them in the pack.
ss_1d58da334b45d5063f9a9f597950cb74f3f2137b.jpg

I love the Japanese pack... It feels now like playing GT but with better simulation...
I would love proper racing variants of all the japanese cars in the pack... Not just the mx-5...

SuperGT Supra would be amazing... ;)

Hi Guys,

New to the forum but not new to Sim Racing, ex iRacing lad looking for a particular livery for AC Lotus 98T - has anyone painted up the Leyton House F1 1980's car as shown in the attachment?

If someone could help id appreciate - Cheers Frank
FBM_Leyton.jpg leytonhouse.jpg

The great track is in every race sim......but no to find for assetto corsa ......or maybe??
Where great anybody cant make te track in the "virtuel lm" style :giggle:

Hi ronniej, before posting please make sure you have a quick read of our 'How To' thread in this modding section of the site. :)

For future reference, if you have a mod request, please post it in the modding requests thread. I have moved this one there now.

Since the new Japanese Pack is now out and the Time attack Supra strangely only has skins with decals and graphics all over them. Can someone make skins for it that are just red, black and white like the pic below. I don't understand why Kunos didn't include them in the pack.View attachment 135857
Showroom_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned_14-5-2016-4-9-53.jpg

If you dont mind taking 2m to do it, I'll leave you some instructions for a quick fix:

1. Go to assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_supra_mkiv\skins and copy all six skin folders to assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned\skins

2. Under the new ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned\skins\00_super_red folder delete leather_4.dds.

3. Go to ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned\skins06_black_carbon and copy both exterior_drift1_rim_blur_diff.dds and exterior_drift1_rim_diff.dds to every of the new six skin folders.

4. Under assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned\skins, replace the older previews in the respective new folders with the one's I've attached in this post.

5. Profit!

Edit: Updated instructions for black rims as in the example pic.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 201
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 231
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 228
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 204
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 218
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I have a request to track modders out there, as I'm kind of at a loss with my own skills (which are nonexistent as it seems as I can't figure out how to do it even after @Stereo explained it to me)

For the upcoming RD MX5 cup, I need 4 extra pit boxes for commentators, broadcaster and race director.

The tracks that need treatment are Nordschleife (without GP track), Brands Hatch Indy, Brands Hatch GP, Monza, Silverstone National and Vallelunga Club.

Could some kind soul get on it? Just contact me via PM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back