anyone fancy doing an SD1 mod for this game. I know it was featured in RF...
..just a thought but i would love to get some more historic touring cars :D :D

Attachments

• sd1.jpg
    sd1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 475
Is it possible for people to create a replay-plugin that can be used when watching replay? It would be very nice to have a plugin that can display all the info that is possible to get from a replay in a single plugin. The one I miss the most is displaying the name of the driver you are currently spectating and his place in the race. Also laptimes would be cool but this is not that necessary.

Who do you ask to get a mod modified?

Final drive gearing should be adjustable for ALL Can-Am and Trans Am cars because they ran on both race tracks with both very long and very short main straights. As setup, the gearing of the 1970 AAR Cuda and the 1969 Boss Mustang is incorrect for long tracks.

Also, is there a chance to get more Can-Am (McLaren and Porsche) and 1962 to about 1980 F1 cars? Packaging them in a grouping as is done with Trans Am cars (Vintage Assetto Corsa) would be great.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's currently being worked on. or if it's even legal. But I think Barber Motorsports Park would be a great addition to the game. I'll be there August 9th and possibly the 10th and I might be able to take some reference pictures. I'm no professional photographer though.
+1 Elliot Yeah, BMP's a great track to drive. If it had a longer straight it'd be perfect.

Can someone make a Kia Picanto (2006 model) for AC? It is likely to see this car where I live and is really fun to drive in real life. I have not found this car in any game yet and i would love to drive this in a game like AC :)
Sorry for my english, i'm italian
kia-picanto-2006-16.jpg

Can someone please do the Barwell Motorsport Demon Tweeks livery from this year's British GT championship on the Huracan GT3 please.
BGT16_BrandsHatch-16265.jpg

image006_99939.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the threes in AC to look more natural and sharper? Now its all so blocky and looks like in the early 2000 or something?
Is there a graphic mod for this??

Im new to AC but have every settings on max/ultra and run a GTX Titan black card and have a high-end computer...

or is it a graphic bug or something in v1.5.9??

• Deleted member 223075

Hi,

If anyone can tell me what is the M logo in this car, i don't know and can't find it on Google.
b4fopq9rldtejyuafsm9.JPG

Thanks.

Guys, is it possible to have the track Lime Rock for Assetto pls?? I have one but modded for the game GTR2... I also find one for Assetto in fact but looks very bad

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back