I would be forever grateful to the person who makes this beauty :D
Nissan-Australia-racing-season-GT-T-GT3-2016-4.jpg
8594b79117448b3ac994f18b7c923ea0
783554c56b62c87c3a5df381cb764a90

I would like to use AI app efficiently. When it starts recording it refreshes the ai path to the latest lap I completed, instead I would like it to use my fastest lap on that session. Lets say, I completed the lap in 1.07.20 and could not achieve that time once again. AI App may ignore the latest if it is slower. I think this is a crucial edit.

If a wizard can do this it will be highly appreciated.

Also, if there is a more viable place to request for a mod please inform me.

Hi guys!
I am looking for something very "simplistic"
I want something like a "Testcenter" based on the ones used for drivers trainig.
Basically an empty map with a few cones to do slalom and stuff :D

Hi code gurus!

Pretty unusual request here ... I play on a projector, and my screen is 160in, so I have my FOV set pretty high (88deg). I want to take better advantage of my screen 'real estate' by shifting my seating position physically to the left (or right for RHD cars) and matching the in-game view. This way i can get both rearview mirrors to be on-screen.

The problem I'm running into is - using the in-game app to set the seat position so that the wheel is on the LHS of the screen, the game still assumes the virtual eyepoint origin is at the center of the screen, and since the projection is spherical, my wheel (and view) will look distorted from where I'm sitting, and actually the car seems to drive off-kilter, because I'm looking at the track through a spherical distortion.

What I want is something that can change the projection origin from the center of the screen to the left side (or right, or anywhere) of the screen.

Doesn't even have to be an app/mod - if this is something specified in an .ini file, you can just point me to it and I'll mess around...

Also I've tried the console command 'set driverEye.x' but it seems to do the same thing as the app does.

Much appreciated!

Hi guys/modders i was wondering if anyone could create a F2002 custom skin for me in my upcoming league season on assetto corsa!
If you could message me i can fill you in on the details :)
Thanks

I have a request that I reckon could be important for others too.

The Longford 67 track is great, one of my favourites, in fact. But I never drive it 'cos the AI is so bad. If anyone here could fix it, that'd be amazing.

• Deleted member 223075

wrong post

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Does anyone know where I can download this mod?

Besides that, is there a F1 2013 mod available? Otherwise this would be a great request.
This mod from the video is WIP :)

• Deleted member 223075

Wrong post, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering