Hi, I've seen that picture some days ago:

It would be great to have this in AC! I think it wouldn't be that hard to cut it together, all parts are already avaivable by the game itself or as mod. I'm not very familar with track modding, so I request it here.

Would be great, thanks :)

Delta-graph instead of Delta-bar
I would very much like an app that shows me some kind of delta-time history whilst I am driving.
- how many times haven't I wondered where I lost my tenths. A graph could identify that it happened 4 seconds ago and that I had a good time before I lost a few tenths 2 turns ago or similar.
- also, delta bars are often "lying" as you might loose time if you brake in a turn before a long straight, but then gain time later as you have more speed at end of straight.

The graph background can be green or red based upon gaining or loosing time on your current pace.

Anyone much more handy with photoshop than I am willing to tackle this skin for the URD EGT Aston Martin Mod? I've been looking for some good skins for that car as it is one of my favorites, but I only came up with a few. I have all the ones available on RD.
I'm a big fan of the Tudor series, and would love to add this livery as I'm working on a career series for Assetto Corsa following the Tudor American Sports Car Championship. I plan on sharing the career here on RD as soon as its finished, but unfortunately I have a few things (like this livery) that I still need. Thanks to anyone willing to give it a shot.

tusc-daytona-24-2015-007-trg-amr-aston-martin-v12-vantage-brandon-davis-christoffer-nygaar.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• tusc-laguna-seca-2015-007-trg-amr-aston-martin-v12-vantage-christina-nielsen-james-davison.jpg
    tusc-laguna-seca-2015-007-trg-amr-aston-martin-v12-vantage-christina-nielsen-james-davison.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 384
Can anyone make the 'Start Engine' button make the sound of an engine, you know, starting?

I will accept a generic engine sound, or someone with a really sarcastic tone saying "brum brum".

Anyone much more handy with photoshop than I am willing to tackle this skin for the URD EGT Aston Martin Mod? I've been looking for some good skins for that car as it is one of my favorites, but I only came up with a few. I have all the ones available on RD.
I'm a big fan of the Tudor series, and would love to add this livery as I'm working on a career series for Assetto Corsa following the Tudor American Sports Car Championship. I plan on sharing the career here on RD as soon as its finished, but unfortunately I have a few things (like this livery) that I still need. Thanks to anyone willing to give it a shot.

View attachment 102067 View attachment 102068

Second this...TGR has a great team....currently class leader in GTD. Christina Nielsen is a great driver, not bad looking herself ;)

For the Dorsch GT3 mod I was wondering if anyone is working on skins for the IMSA GT3 Challenge. Would love to see some of their livery come to life in the game!

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
N%C3%BCrburgring_-_Grand-Prix-Strecke.png

WEC version of the Nürburging GP track. The missing piece (turns 14-15 in this map) is already there, just needs to be made legal.

The tighter chicane in GP form is ****. Who can do this, should do it :)

Hi,
I have a question about the Audi TT Cup.
This car contain a push to pass system that can be activated with the KERS button.
The state of the push to pass can be seen in the motec in the inside view. I would like to know if an application is available for displaying it. Because some of us don't use the inside view (real driver view)
Thanks.

Mod-edit: No advertising please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just received permission from PlickBadger to convert Texas World Speedway from rFactor2 to AC.
I'm looking for ANY help to convert this into a workable kn5, so if you have experience converting rF2 tracks to AC, PLEASE help me. I am having a hard time finding good tutorials in english.

This track IRL will be closing at the end of the year and it's sad because it's really a great track. I've put well over 100 laps (my second session at TWS) on the 2.9mile CCW road course. It is a very fast track with six different layouts including a banked oval course.
I have successfully ripped the track into 3dsim editor and the assetto editor. I just can't quite figure out what to do from there.

edit: posted before finishing the post!
cU5k4M9.jpg

a separate app that can read assetto corsa setup ini-files and explain more, maybe with animations, the consequences of various setups changes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.