I'm interested in having the Magny-Cours Club track for rF2 or AC, does anyone know where to find it? Sadly it's not in our own database but maybe it's available somewhere else. :)

Thanks!

Probably someone has already suggest this nonetheless, in the opposite case i would love to see any of the late 80's early 90's F1 McLarens (here displaying MP4/4 - 1988) mainly as a tribute to one of the best race drivers the world has seen. Thanks in advance.
1280px-McLaren_MP4-4_front-right_Honda_Collection_Hall.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

I'd absolutely love to see the Nissan R90CK with the most beautiful Le Mans livery.
nissan-r90ck-4-jpg.27750

Would be so kind if someone could make that!

Hey Assetto Corsa content creators,

Me and Anton have been playing for a while now, and have been on this page for a while, and we thought about asking for two (drift) cars to be made.
We haven’t seen anyone having these in progress, or having a thought of making them.
The cars we would like to be made are a Toyota Supra (a stanced one), and Toyota JZX-90.

Ofcourse, we get that making this happen isn’t easy, that’s why we are willing to pay a fee for both of these cars. Also, if we all feel good about it, we have an idea for a third one, also for a fee, but that’s for in the future haha.

We shall be making regular videos with these cars, drifting, and we will put the name of the creator in every video, every tag, and every description.

Please contact me, or Anton for further information. We will provide all the pictures and info of the cars for you :)

Cheers,

Jean Paul and Anton Funseth

Hey guys. I would like to ask if I provide all the photos required to recreate a skin of an Italian driver, currently in the Porsche Italia Cup, someone here would like to make his skin for the Darche URD mod.
Here is his profile https://www.driverdb.com/drivers/enrico-fulgenzi/
This weekend he race at Mugello and my brother will be in his paddock as he is his friend, so he can make me pictures of the car from all sides, and hopefully of the helmet and suit as well. Thanks in advance!

It'd be great to see someone get the "Lost Heaven circuit" from Mafia over to Assetto Corsa. It's a real classic style circuit with a great forest section and some banked corners, perfect for a car like the Lotus 49.
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea