Hi Everyone,

I have request for proposal to build 2 cars for Assetto Corsa, would anyone be interested in quoting me on the build? I will provide as much data as possible including 3DMax or OBJ files for the cars but will need some customization and the finished product to be completed in 3-4 weeks.

I apologize for the random request and I hope this is the right place to put it! Please message me for more details.

Thanks all,
Peter

I created a video with Sony Vegas. It would be nice if someone could manage to make a filter mod like this (Maybe only for cockpit camera replays..). I used minimal noise and light rays effects. It looks "alive" and realistic I think.

Just adding adding some blue(aqua also) and lowering the saturation is the trick.
Noise effect and light rays are also helpful. (No Blur effect)
It looks great... I hope someone can manage to make a filter like this..

Hi guys first I want to thank all the moders for you hard work I really appreciate what you do. I have a request for Aviano GP from NetKar Pro to be converted to AC. That track is a perfect track to make setups because it has everything and it's a short track for those horse powered challenged cars and it is just a blast to race on. My donations will be forth coming to anyone who will convert this track.

Would love to see some other '67 GP cars to compete with the Lotus 49. Like the Eagle T1G, Ferrari 312, etc.... I've looked around to see if there's anyone already working on this, and haven't found anything, but I may have missed something already mentioned (even in this loong thread maybe)... Is there anyone working on something like this?

1930+Bentley+Blower+Tim+Birkin+Bentley+Boy+6.jpg

One of these would be pretty special, a Bentley 4.5 litre blower Le Mans.

Could even have a Merc SSK to join it:

139901.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Would be nice to have the McLaren MP4-30 ;)
MP4-30---3-4_cropped_6SMSAXl.jpg

Hi guys first I want to thank all the moders for you hard work I really appreciate what you do. I have a request for Aviano GP from NetKar Pro to be converted to AC. That track is a perfect track to make setups because it has everything and it's a short track for those horse powered challenged cars and it is just a blast to race on. My donations will be forth coming to anyone who will convert this track.

Still no takers. Humm $$$

Hi all !

I made a discovery yesterday when i improve my car skin. I try to make a banner for my car with this file : Col_Black.dds

Here is the result :
Showroom_bmw_z4_gt3_15-3-2015-1-4-49.jpg

But I have two issues :
Showroom_bmw_z4_gt3_15-3-2015-1-5-4.jpg Showroom_bmw_z4_gt3_15-3-2015-1-5-24.jpg

I have no skills to modify a template. I will be very happy If someone want to help me to improve this template and maybe, to help other painters to improve their custom skins with this amazing car !

Here is the template I try to modify :
banner_template.JPG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%