I am really enjoying Assetto Corsa! But, where in the world is Virginia International Raceway Grand Course? Where is the 2015 Ford Mustang GT? Can someone, anyone, please help Kunos get these into AC ASAP!?

guys I'm looking for one straight track for reach to the top speed. it can be 4k meters drag track or something like that. can someone make this map?

I think this could be an interesting one to do, could anyone be able to produce a formula ford car. More specifically the road legal one? I think that it could be a fun car to race or to lap around in.
113319_Le_Salon_de_Los_Angeles_2012_partie_II.jpg

Anyone know how to port a the "BPR F355 Challenge Mod" for Race 07 to AC? This mod is great!
tu9d5.jpg

It will truly bring back the classic Sega F355 Challenge to this next gen race sim!

I think this could be an interesting one to do, could anyone be able to produce a formula ford car. More specifically the road legal one? I think that it could be a fun car to race or to lap around in.
113319_Le_Salon_de_Los_Angeles_2012_partie_II.jpg

I think I heard Chris Harris say once that someone took that Formula Ford around Nordschleife and got a 7:20 lap. Could be imagining it, but I don't think so. I do know that it comes with a special document which you keep in the car to prove to the cops it's road legal :p

Last edited:
I think I heard Chris Harris say onece that someone took that Formula Ford around Nordschleife and got a 7:20 lap. Could be imagining it, but I don't think so. I do know that it comes with a special document which you keep in the car to prove to the cops it's road legal :p
It did the lap in 7 minutes and 22 seconds, that's amazing to think that its has a 1 litre, three cylinder engine that's turbo charged in the back. Haha, I never knew that! It'd be a bit awkward trying to explain that to the cops once they've pulled you over.

Okay folks here we go... perhaps some of you noticed that WCP and VF Modding are creating a 2014-15 FIA Formula E mod for rF1. I've been in contact with the creator of the car for years now and he wants to see his beautiful car in Assetto Corsa too. Unfortunately he got some issues with bringing the car ingame. It's completely mapped and stuff, but yet it's making somehow some troubles. So: if you maybe know how to make a car work in AC and want to get the FIA F-E mod earlier then everybody else in the AC community (as you'll have to do an easy job), please PM me!

Cheers guys :)

Hey guys, not sure if anyone can help, but I'm currently building a bmw m3 replica rally car, and am wanting to get a livery I have designed onto the e30 m3 on AC. I seriously lack the skill to do so. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers
Adz

Hi there,

I'm writing here to ask any budding modders of the Assetto corsa community, if they'd be interested on taking up a commissioned request. I race in the Miltek VW racing cup and use Assetto and various other sims to practice tracks before racing at them. I have the majority of the tracks that I'm racing at this season on Assetto, but what I'd love is if someone could mod my 250BHP VW Golf GTI R Cup car into the game. I can supply multiple pictures of anything needed for the mod build because my race car is currently being built and I work for the Team so I can snap a picture at any time, I can also supply all of the specs and anything else needed, I'm willing to pay a fair amount to anyone who is willing to take this on, but I would like it to a good standard.

Hope to hear your responses soon,
Thanks,

Rob Cox

finished car.jpg

Hi,

Is it possible to make a script for real automatic transmission mode? Driving a US Muscle car, a sedan or any road car, it will be enjoying. If you have experience of City Car Driving or BeamNG drive (latest version), you should know how is enjoying.

Thanks and regards,

Pleaaaaasseeee can someone make a RWB rauh welt porsche and put it into this game...... doesnt matter what one but they are just too mean and way too nice to be left out any longer. also the ae86 levin i've seen is also a must at some point but yea.... i would do it myself but i have never done anything creative on computers and this car deserves to be as good as it can be. i would be happy to help anyone that is willing to do it though, anything i can do to help facilitate something of a dream car of mine :)
http://image.superstreetonline.com/..._o+rauh_welt_begriff_porsches+930_porsche.jpg
http://8000vueltas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/39.jpg
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo132/sidewayscz/86/02-5.jpg
here's the example of the 911 this game needs and the levin that i want lol

Hello everyone! Could anyone do this kart track? Dont need it to be highly detailed neither perfect, just need it to go smooth and to be able to run with stable fps!

It's just 750 mtrs long, a little bumpy (so much bumpy but I dont want to harm my G27 FFB!)

Here is and onboard vid from youtube (from 8:20 and ahead the camera is well positioned)
descarga.jpg

And here is the track from upside view.

Just would love and thank if someone does the track for training at home!

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any v8 supercars mods available for AC? If not any modder want to do one, please.

Cheers

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea