2012 MotoGP Layout of the TT Circuit Assen, The Netherlands.
Car layout is planned as well. Might, perhaps, do the 2005 layout if the demand is high enough.
index.php

index.php

Officical thread:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/tt-circuit-assen-wip-v0-4-1.12138/

Thanks to Nighteye (Creator)

mod-edit: link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm building a racing simulator for a friend who is a race car driver. I require some tracks to be converted to AC. I will pay what is required for this job. If anyone is interested please send me a message.

Try HUD Dash, if it does not do what you need then do not pay for it.

For DashMeter Pro, only you know if it has value for you. You can look at all the screenshots and check user reviews and then you have to decide, or find a friend who uses it and try it at their house :thumbsup:

Hi. this is my very first request here =)
i would like to make some request, could you guys help me to make a driver suit, pitcrews suit and helmets for the skin i create?
the skin is ready. but i don't have a much capabilities for making suits and helmets. i'm a noob for making these :(
this is the skin i create currently.
thanks in advance.
ferrari 458 GT2.8.jpg

Where I can find sound fixes for latest version of AC, cause I dont have a sound for now with this cars: Porsche gt3, Aston Martin gte, Viper gte, BMW Z4 gte?

I have a request: If somebody could make an RoC track, or at least RoC inspired, we could have some nice community fun events :)

need some more anime skins for cars. For now its about 57 pages of skins, but can someone to give the link for all anime skins? ;)

Having tried some drifting, I'm finding it a lot of fun, however the default drift track leaves much to be desired for threading multiple drifts together. I wonder if someone might throw together a rough and ready drift "oval". I was thinking something like this which on 1 side is for some lower speed drifts and the other side some higher speed ones. (please excuse the terrible rough drawing, but I guess it gives the basic idea)

drift.png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%