LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
For me it actually broke the FFB feeling completely (T300). Forces around center got so tight that it was on-off, but out of that feedback became numb and flat. I tried with three different WheelCheck runs with counts 100, 200 and even 1000. Wouldn't really suggest it for such a sophisticated wheel, but I can see how it can be really useful for Logitechs with all that mechanical resistance and non-linearity as a base.

Yeah I tried this with a Thrustmaster TS-PC racer and it turned into garbage.

Hi all any help would be greatly appreciated.. Did everything in the description and it has f**ked my wheels feeling in the game.. when the car is stopped the ffb is fine it has a nice heavy feel but as soon as the car moves all feeling and ffb is gone.. now no matter what LUT profile i use it wont go back to origanl feeling...

any ideas thanks

You can try this one:

C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg

controls.ini
FF_GAIN=2
CENTER_BOOST_GAIN=2
CENTER_BOOST_RANGE=1
UNDERSTEER=1 ( if FF_GAIN=1.2 then UNDERSTEER=0)
SLIPS=0.32

ff_post_process.ini
TYPE=GAMMA
ENABLED=1
VALUE=1.2

lgs profiler 41

Ingame APP FFC 75

Last edited:
controls.ini
FF_GAIN=1.2
UNDERSTEER=0

ff_post_process.ini
TYPE=LUT
ENABLED=1

crazy1.ini
0|0.004
0.001|0.2
0.7|0.4
0.8|0.5
0.94|1
0.97|9
0.985|7
1|2

lgs profiler 100

APP FFC 100

Hello
i am using driving force gt from logitech

yesterday i went through Lut Generator and Wheel Check(worked perfectly)

today while i was racing my wheel turn all left and stuck ,pedals stop working as well

and windows stop recognize it with the Error Code 43.

Could this be from Lut and WC?

*edit: I just uninstall the logitech software and recognize it as Driving Force Gt again

Last edited:
Hi
I'm trying to get Wheelcheck working with a Thrustmaster F430 Force Feedback, but the wheel does not move when selecting: Step Log 2 (linear force test)

Does anyone succeed in using WheelCheck with this wheel ?

Thanks in advance for your help

For me it actually broke the FFB feeling completely (T300). Forces around center got so tight that it was on-off, but out of that feedback became numb and flat. I tried with three different WheelCheck runs with counts 100, 200 and even 1000. Wouldn't really suggest it for such a sophisticated wheel, but I can see how it can be really useful for Logitechs with all that mechanical resistance and non-linearity as a base.

Tottaly broken for me too.
No force and no effects. Need to go back to the original ff settings.

Can somebody help me out? i did the wheelcheck and lut generator and wanna past the file in ff post process file, but this file doesnt exist in Acc-config. Or is it because i use the Steam version?

Last edited:
hope someone could help me. I changed the ff_post_process.ini in AC to make it read my self created .lut file. After saving, I start the game via CM when, I close the game and check the ff_post_process.ini file again, the values are not saved and restored to the initial ones.

I think with CM you have to use the CM user interface to enable LUT use and setting of gamma.

You can find it in settings somewhere. You point it to the LUT file to import it to CM. You can then play around with the gamma setting from the screen.

Once you set it up this way check back to the AC folder and see if the .ini file has now registered your changes.

hope someone could help me. I changed the ff_post_process.ini in AC to make it read my self created .lut file. After saving, I start the game via CM when, I close the game and check the ff_post_process.ini file again, the values are not saved and restored to the initial ones.

I had same issue, found setting here:

1596595342416.png

Hey guys It tried this lut thingy and all works fine for me but i can't feel the transition anymore when i lose grip on the front. The game is ACC and I use a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 wheel.

Did anyone experienced this?
Thanks in advance

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes